"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Do you think single mommies try to make the case with the men they are interested in that they are the better option?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
if that was true you would go after the childless woman, good thing she belive it though, but I can tell you one thing for sure is guys who date single moms normally have issues of self image and belive tehy can't do better or even worse are lazy to not pursue better woman.
Yea okay.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I've got a single mom that is interested in me but I'm not in her, ya she's attractive but there is no way in hell I'm getting involved with a newly single mom with couple little ones not a fvcking chance. Pretty sure her behavior stems from her childhood being she wasn't raised by her biological father she has siblings same mother different father a decade age difference.
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
I've got a single mom that is interested in me but I'm not in her, ya she's attractive but there is no way in hell I'm getting involved with a newly single mom with couple little ones not a fvcking chance. Pretty sure her behavior stems from her childhood being she wasn't raised by her biological father she has siblings same mother different father a decade age difference.
Yep usually the same story single mom and have missing parents eg Dad from childhood and raised by the Mother. **** them good and **** their world up as much as you can before they do it to you or just stay away.
 

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
The only single mom I’ve been in a relationship with dropped me because I wasn’t connecting with her child and because I wasn’t “supporting” her, AKA taking care of the child. Two months later she is in a relationship with dude that “supports her” with her kid.
My goodness such a terrible story, chick was looking for a replacement daddy.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Haha. Seriously of all the demographics of women for a thread topic (college girls, strippers, good girls, virgins, models etc) no other demographic of women gets as many thread topics as the Single Mom. For a demographic that is so disliked and avoided by so many members here, who have had bad experiences with them, those same members sure love to make time commenting about them.

Don’t be with single moms. NOTED. Maybe start threads on how to get women you do want to date?

Lol.
Do you expect people living in the desert surrounded from sand to talk about sandstorms or fresh water and snow?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
The only single mom I’ve been in a relationship with dropped me because I wasn’t connecting with her child and because I wasn’t “supporting” her, AKA taking care of the child. Two months later she is in a relationship with dude that “supports her” with her kid.
My goodness such a terrible story, chick was looking for a replacement daddy.
That's what they are looking for :rolleyes:
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
The only single mom I’ve been in a relationship with dropped me because I wasn’t connecting with her child and because I wasn’t “supporting” her, AKA taking care of the child. Two months later she is in a relationship with dude that “supports her” with her kid.
My goodness such a terrible story, chick was looking for a replacement daddy.
The ones I know dump the guy that IS dumb enough to take care of them because they don’t want someone else bonding with the kid. So they run back to the father that left them in the first place or they run off with someone else that gets her hooked on crack and meth and sells her kid to pay for it. Single moms have no soul or self worth. They really are demons.
 
Top