"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Do you think sexually frustrated men will sign up to be "COVID challenge" volunteers to get hero cred that will result in better access to poontang?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Controlled human challenge trials of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidates could accelerate the testing and potential rollout of efficacious vaccines. By replacing conventional phase 3 testing of vaccine candidates, such trials may subtract many months from the licensure process, making efficacious vaccines available more quickly. Obviously, challenging volunteers with this live virus risks inducing severe disease and possibly even death.
my opinion: It's like a super Beta way to be Alpha.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Damn.....so they are giving voluntrers the virus purposely to test these vaccines? Did d I read that right? Not sure what to think about that one nor the volunteers. Anyone would be very foolish to do this to impress others though.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
Every time I think I have seen desperate men do the dumbest thing possible to get laid some loser somewhere takes the dumb **** to a new level, every single damn time.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The only way I would do that would be for an agreement where I get 10k euros monthly for the rest of my life if I survive.
Death chances are 0.2% statistically for my age group.

Men who do it to show off or to prove something are emotionally sick.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Doing it to show off or prove something is a problem...

However doing charity work can be very fulfilling work and add to YOUR quality of life. It's a worth while thing to consider. Sometimes when we are in a funk, sometimes when we think the entire world is working against us, sometimes when we think nothing is going right, sometimes it's like that cause your too fvcking self centered! It's required a lot of times, but it can be a problem.

Doing charity work and helping others forces you to put into others, and this may result in freeing up your thoughts, bringing up new feelings and ideas, which would have never started to flow if you could not get out of your own head!

But it's a lot of people "fake helping" people just for the attention it gives them. Smh.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top