"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you think Revlon has filed for bankruptcy because women don't care to be sexually alluring for men anymore?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
451
Reaction score
216
Age
49
Location
Darwin, Australia
No, they went bankrupt because...

A) COVID lockdowns... Women weren't going out, so no need to dress up, make up, etc...

B) COMPETITION... Lately, there have been over the past years, new entrants into the market, ie: Kendall Jenner's billion dollar brand, etc. We live in an era, unfortunately of celebrity worship, so I think Women have drifted more towards those brands.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
They'll get taken over by a bigger brand, all by design, in 20 years we will all consume "Drink company" beverages supplying everything we drink while we watch "media channel" and eat "food".
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
No, they went bankrupt because...

A) COVID lockdowns... Women weren't going out, so no need to dress up, make up, etc...

B) COMPETITION... Lately, there have been over the past years, new entrants into the market, ie: Kendall Jenner's billion dollar brand, etc. We live in an era, unfortunately of celebrity worship, so I think Women have drifted more towards those brands.
This is exactly the case. Revlon is an older brand that failed to keep up with the times. That's the competition element. Covid lockdowns didn't help the cause but Revlon likely would have failed in a world without Covid. Besides, even with lockdowns, a lot of women had to look sexy on their Instagram, TikTok, and OnlyFans pages.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Zoom and TEAMS are awesome make-up company.

Replace the miror with computer, the make-up with app... no need for revlon
 
Top