Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think pumping iron could really help all incels?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I won’t speak for Spaz, but I personally think of talent as a natural aptitude.

When you are working in an area that you have “talent” in, you make faster progress and more progress than the average person trying the same things.

Things make more sense and “click” in your mind at a deeper level, or perhaps your natural intuitions/inclinations lead you to do the “right” things far more often and without as much effort as other people.

Even when you make mistakes, you are able to understand those mistakes at a deeper level so you can make better corrections to improve than the average person.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pumping iron naturally raises testosterone.....women are atttacted to males that exhibit high testosterone....
+1

Its in a man's nature to Do! The current generation especially millennial men are low testosterone. The abundance of cucks are low testosterone. The men who tolerance for poly or watching their wife get banged out. Various other men who marry post wall and post carousel are cucks.

Lifting is takin action. Its self care. Its ideal. The weight lifting is putting a man in proxy to women.WWomen are hypergamy on tren so, it's purely dating or getting banged out by the highest males she can get.

Its self care. The priority is to get a pump. You feel better. You look better than a slob. You take action. Its healthy. You spike endorphins and dopamine. You can parlay the following with diet. You can make friends. Pull baeeees.WWin win.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not going to change your personality.

I know plenty of gymcels, it just becomes another hurdle they can put in their own way.

"Ok im 210 @ 13% bodyfat, once i get to 190 @8% then ill start trying"

You know how it goes