Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think playing the market is about the most masculine activity there is aside from spreading one's seed in a harem?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for myself, I've taken about a 95% hit in my investments (3X leveraged Emerging Markets) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, but I've scrounged around some cash to get back in - perhaps a lot more with the Coronavirus stimulus unemployment for giggers - and even with the hysteresis loss in leveraged funds, because I'm getting in at an historic discount, I truly believe I will end up doubling my nest egg. :cool:

When I was at the depths of despair with my loss, I felt like I wasn't a man anymore - or at least I felt that the sense of loserdom that Incels, especially NEET ones, feel. Because I am short :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and thus cannot mack as a poor Chad - especially in the Emerging Market country where I mack - there has to be an element of FinanceMaxing in my overall game.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As for myself, I've taken about a 95% hit in my investments (3X leveraged Emerging Markets) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, but I've scrounged around some cash to get back in - perhaps a lot more with the Coronavirus stimulus unemployment for giggers - and even with the hysteresis loss in leveraged funds, because I'm getting in at an historic discount, I truly believe I will end up doubling my nest egg. :cool:

When I was at the depths of despair with my loss, I felt like I wasn't a man anymore - or at least I felt that the sense of loserdom that Incels, especially NEET ones, feel. Because I am short :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: and thus cannot mack as a poor Chad - especially in the Emerging Market country where I mack - there has to be an element of FinanceMaxing in my overall game.
We’re gonna test the lows before any retrace becomes a reversal to the upside. Being overly-leveraged right now is a formula for auto liquidation if you don’t get the direction right.

The FED is in uncharted territory with reducing fractional lending requirements, printing money like there is no tomorrow and being politicized.

Whole industries are being shuttered on a global scale.
Oil is in a price war.
When quarterly earnings come out, it’s gonna be ugly.

I don’t really make forecasts but the fundamentals and technical sentiment have changed.

Logos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking as one who's done it, what's so masculine about a man spreading his seed in a harem?