"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Do you think old washed-up widows feel the same type of loneliness than frustrated young men (i.e., incels) feel?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
The 66-year-old had been living in the home alone after her husband’s 2015 death, until 2019 when she announced that she would be leaving her spot on TODAY and moving just south of Nashville to Franklin, Tenn.
“I said, ‘I need to make a new life for myself or this one’s gonna kill me,’” Gifford recalled. “The loneliness was crippling, it was crippling. And I lived to come in to be with [Kotb] in the morning...and then I’d go home to it again at night. And I said ... ‘Where is there life and abundance?’ And I said, ‘Nashville.’”
Gifford explained that she chose that area after spending formative years there in the late ‘70s when she worked on the show Hee Haw Honeys.
my opinion: I am sure that she was taking advantage of her high Sexual Market Value to be a "honey" on that show. Her current difficulty seems karmaic to me. :cool:

And judging from the leather skin of her cleavage shot, SHE HAS HIT THE WALL! :eek:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top