“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Do you think men pursue single mommies because they want to be a savior, or that they settle for such because they can't attain childless chicks?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I live in Houston, so it's very easy to see a single mother or a woman with at least one kid.
In Texas, I don't think Houston is the city where single moms comprise the largest percentage of the population. Areas like Brownsville-McAllen, Laredo, and El Paso would have more single moms as a percentage of the population. There are likely a lot of younger Latina single moms in those areas.

Because Houston is a bigger city, there are likely a lot of 30+ career oriented childless women.

I'm in Dallas and I rarely encounter single moms on my approach sessions. I think this is because I tend to do my approach sessions in areas where unmarried, childless people tend to live. If I looked on Bumble and Hinge closer to my age (late 30s-early 40s), I would likely encounter more single moms. Since I'm avoiding the swipe apps, I don't have to see single moms.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2014
Messages
418
Reaction score
172
Location
Houston, Texas
In Texas, I don't think Houston is the city where single moms comprise the largest percentage of the population. Areas like Brownsville-McAllen, Laredo, and El Paso would have more single moms as a percentage of the population. There are likely a lot of younger Latina single moms in those areas.

Because Houston is a bigger city, there are likely a lot of 30+ career oriented childless women.

I'm in Dallas and I rarely encounter single moms on my approach sessions. I think this is because I tend to do my approach sessions in areas where unmarried, childless people tend to live. If I looked on Bumble and Hinge closer to my age (late 30s-early 40s), I would likely encounter more single moms. Since I'm avoiding the swipe apps, I don't have to see single moms.
I'm in the Westchase District here and I'm seeing slim pickings so far.
 
Top