"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you think Jeff Bezos is an instructive case of "incel quality" physical attributes but "alpha" performance?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,706
Reaction score
5,132
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.smh.com.au/business/wor...ity-and-crushing-targets-20180907-p502ao.html

my opinion: I could not possibly seeing a regular Joe that looks like this having any hope for getting women - but obviously being the most successful mogul in the world is very high-level alpha. He's so alpha that he can squash (e.g., Roosh) the whole Alpha Male Industrial Complex, LOL.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
Incel? No.
Genius? Yes.
Alpha? Yes.
Beta? Not by a long shot.
Icon? Yes.

Hope that answers your question. You have too much time on your hands reading these Incel boards and posts.
 
Top