Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Jeff Bezos going into space on his own rocket is an Alpha move?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a lot of men use "aircraft game" in their Tinder profile: :rolleyes:
It's still a high status job so it doesn't surprise me that it highly attracts women, even the glory days of pilots are of the past. Today they are more glorified flying bus drivers I suppose, but the old start dust still sticks. Plus women also love men in uniforms for some reason as we all know.

Still I'd think being a pilot is pretty cool job btw.
This is a awesome video of a night landing approach at LAX airport; view it it's worth it! ;):up:
The tune is btw by Sugarcult and is called Los Angeles .. xD

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's still a high status job so it doesn't surprise me that it highly attracts women, even the glory days of pilots are of the past. Today they are more glorified flying bus drivers I suppose, but the old start dust still sticks. Plus women also love men in uniforms for some reason as we all know.

This is a awesome video of a night landing approach at LAX airport; view it it's worth it! ;):up:
I don't mean a pilot having a profile; I'm talking about non-pilots that have photos of them with a small, private aircraft. OK, maybe 1% of these knuckleheads actually own and operate such a craft. :rolleyes: And speaking of pilots, I know one (USN, but not a tailhooker), and even though he is quite tall and fairly decent looking (dare I say a bit Chaddish), he wasn't a poontang magnet (yes, he could have used some game).

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean a pilot having a profile; I'm talking about non-pilots that have photos of them with a small, private aircraft. OK, maybe 1% of these knuckleheads actually own and operate such a craft. :rolleyes:
That's is sort of funny and sad on the same time. xD

It is like these guys that lease a Ferrari, a Lambo (or whatever supercar) for a day/a few hours and brag about it..
It is pretty lame. Ha ha..

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All clear dusk/dawn takeoffs/landings look like that. I have found flying transatlantic to/from Vienna in March, with the Alps in all their snowcapped glory, to be the best.

I think the takeoffs from San Diego are much more interesting. The typical flight path would go straight into some downtown towers were the pilot not able to roll & yaw out of it. In fact, when I had first heard of 9/11, I thought of it being just like that. :eek:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye, I can see what you mean... Not much room there to correct any errors.

I love flying; always has since I flew the first time when I was three.
It's always a very cool to feel the G-forces at take-off when the pilots hit full throttle on the engines which is an awesome feeling. :up:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Felix Baumgartner on the other hand has more balls than Jeff Bezos will ever have and his space jump was amazing.
Funny people still believe his jump was real. Just another occult psyop like Nasa & Fake X.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bezos and his ditzy concubine had to be rescued from a back country camping trip because they couldn't hack it ( I met the guy who brought them out). PFFFFT.....

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny people still believe his jump was real. Just another occult psyop like Nasa & Fake X.
I'm just going to ignore that comment. Sorry dude.
Please don't tell me the earth is flat and the world is governed by lizards too.

Note: I'm not trying to redicule you, but some things are just too far out.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to ignore that comment. Sorry dude.
Please don't tell me the earth is flat and the world is governed by lizards too.

Note: I'm not trying to redicule you, but some things are just too far out.
We live in a world filled with deception at every corner. When you challenge someones cognitive dissonance they always seem to mention some other "conspiracy theories". Mars & Moon landing were easy to spot as fake. Fake X, I mean Space X is fake. Mars rover landings are fake.

Nixon calling the moon millions of miles away from a landline is the funniest chit ever. He was mocking us, making fun of how stupid they think we are. That's the only clue someone needs to know the whole thing's a hoax.

Have you ever researched to even see if the jump was in fact real? What makes you believe the jump was real? NASA is filled with X Nazi's and Free Mason members? Felix was seen jumping from 2 different capsules. Or shall I say Hollywood props. They did that on purpose to mock us. Same as Fake X shuttle had a mouse in supposed space. The Mars rover had a ****roach come out after it landed on Mars. See how they put obvious clues in front of your face, yet 99% don't question chit these days? One of the occult's main jobs is to deceive the world. It's all connected to Free Masonry (Illuminati)

A little tip about the occult is it's part of their religion to put the truth in plain sight to mock us. This is one of the many signs throughout the Denver airport. Which most know is the Illuminati's main travel hub in the US. We're living in a world of deception.

Den.jpg

Nixon is such a horrible liar it's laughable.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He can fly all the rockets he wants, he can ride them and shot nukes to the moon surface but still the average woman for bedroom fun would still pick the tall goodlooking club promoter with a full head of hair and a harem of b1tches that preselected him.