Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Jeff Bezos bought a half a billion dollar boat to impress his new chick?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

Bezos’s superyacht, which likely will cost upwards of $500 million to build and have its own support yacht with a helipad, is the latest accessory — along with the Washington Post, the movies, the tabloid scandal — heralding the Amazon mogul’s transformation from geeky technologist to globe-trotting megabillionaire.
my opinion: He's mogging the sheet out of the chumps spinning Boat Game. :rolleyes:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it will be a nuclear sub game for him on 2022 onwards as dating market getting harder

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeff Bezos only has 1 mating strategy - Geek Provider Game.
I agree. He didn't upgrade going from MacKenzie to Lauren Sanchez. Lauren Sanchez is an over the hill hottie. She has 3 kids by 2 men. 2 were with her ex husband, and she had one kid in her early 30s in 2001 with an NFL player (she is 6 years older than that NFL player).

Geek Provider Game can work on hotties over 35 or 40, especially single moms.

Going from your own wife of 20+ years to banging the wife of someone in your social circle isn't great game, though a lot of affairs are as a result of social circles.

Bezos can use Geek Provider Game better than any other man due to his riches. There's a good chance he's using that superyacht to impress his 51 year old girlfriend but with that kind of money, it doesn't matter.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real sad, but just goes to show there's gameless men even in the supposed wealthy class. They'd be chumps whether they had $0 or 1 trillion. For me, if I ever got that rich, I'd try to hide my wealth. All it does is just poison the waterwell of potential lays. I like having more humble down to earth women, and the occasional blonde upper class blonde. Feels more honest.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I think you guys spend too much time concerning about what someone else has and what they want to do with their money. If he wants to buy a boat, plane, country, planet, whatever, who cares? He earned it, so he can do with it as he pleases.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find so difficult to comprehend is why does someone with his level of wealth have to settle for such low quality pvssy? Sure, he's not the most attractive guy in the world but neither are the Russian oligarchs and arab sheiks who are banging models by the busload. If you are going to be dating a gold digging wh0re, at least find yourself a good-looking gold digging wh0re. I would be embarrassed to be seen in public with the woman that he's dating.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find so difficult to comprehend is why does someone with his level of wealth have to settle for such low quality pvssy? Sure, he's not the most good looking guy in the world but neither are the Russian oligarchs and arab sheiks who are banging models by the busload. If you re going to be dating a gold digging wh0re, at least find yourself a good looking gold digging wh0re. I would be embarrassed to be seen in public with the woman that he's dating.
It's mindset and how he was raised. It's clear he doesn't respect or is aware of how he can pull. And look, he went from his wife to a woman who already had kids. This guy is screwed in the head regardless. No sane man would go to a woman who already had children. That's basically dumpster diving.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find so difficult to comprehend is why does someone with his level of wealth have to settle for such low quality pvssy? Sure, he's not the most attractive guy in the world but neither are the Russian oligarchs and arab sheiks who are banging models by the busload. If you are going to be dating a gold digging wh0re, at least find yourself a good-looking gold digging wh0re. I would be embarrassed to be seen in public with the woman that he's dating.
A mid 40'sdirector at my football (soccer) team left his wife for a early 20's Russian girl last year. He isn't physically attractive and although worth a few million, isnt mega rich by a long stretch. The team is small, compared to most clubs in top 2 tiers of English football, but recently had a 5 year stint in the Premier league for the first time in its history. Most wouldn't have heard of him outside of supporters of the club.

Came under a fair amount of criticism/scrutiny after she put up photos standing next to her birthday present - a brand new Bentley ( worth a few hundred k) on social media and the press got hold of it. Along with pics at exclusive holiday resorts.

Wonder how it will end.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He followed his purpose (beyond anyone’s wildest dreams). “Game” is probably at the very bottom of his priority list.

Who he dates is neither here nor there.
But I guarantee he is frustrated as **** in his romance life.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is the richest man on the planet and can have anything with the snap of his golden fingers. Yes he’s unattractive and its very easy for us to associate appearance with being Beta. But honestly, do you think he gives a F***!
He‘s passion and focus was the development of Amazon. The value provided from women is probably very low on his totem pole. Figuratively and physically.

A concept many posters on this website can’t comprehend because they put women far up on a pedestal - not as a foot stool.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. The value provided from women is probably very low on his totem pole
If his value for women was very low, he wouldn't have purchased a 500 million dollar yacht for her.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a relevant image: E133DBA7-E5E0-42ED-B85B-6E2B1ECE3BB4.jpeg

If you got a boat just to get girls, it’s more cost effective to skip the boat and hire a pro.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The value provided from women is probably very low on his totem pole. Figuratively and physically.
No matter what his other passions may be, a man will always have a high level of desire for beautiful women (unless he is gay or has other issues). That's nature.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter what his other passions may be, a man will always have a high level of desire for beautiful women (unless he is gay or has other issues). That's nature.
Even a fat mexican maid with kids from multiple men can still hook a Jeff Bezos and get yachts thrown at her. This is the world we live in and it's pretty hilarious.
Agreed but our desire is usually what’s between there legs. It doesn‘t always equate to value they can provide in a relationship. I’ve dating a few hot ones back in the day and they were all train wrecks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so who are we to judge.

When we criticize and make fun of a guy with the girl he’s with, isn‘t this womanly behavior?

If his value for women was very low, he wouldn't have purchased a 500 million dollar yacht for her.
I actually looked at sources. I’m struggling to see where this boat is being built for her. She may have influenced him in helicopters as a new found interest - hence the heliport but all this crap is from tabloids and gossip columns. You know, great outlets of factual news.
Oh just to add and put it perspective. I’ve read the annual operating costs of $60m equates to $23 for someone who makes $68g a year. Pocket change for this man.

Last edited:
Reactions: B80