"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Do you think Ivanka will motivate a generation of young American women to be beautiful & elegant?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
She definitely is positive in this mess of a presidency. I think the whole family is insane with daddy marring an "escort" and all his children running around playing little trump. She does seem wholesome, with positive aspirations about actually making the world a better place for all, but I have doubts with trump as a last name.

On a side note I don't really comment on other men, but mane does her husband looks like a creep every time I see him.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
Ivanka and her mother (especially her mother) can be good example of feminine woman. but they are so hated by the media and general public.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
On a side note I don't really comment on other men, but mane does her husband looks like a creep every time I see him.
I would think that the Incel community would call her husband normie-tier at best.
 
Top