Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think it's okay to ask women if they're talking to other guys after she agrees to go out and before getting number(casually/not needy)

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say I'm talking to a woman somewhere and she agrees to shoot pool or whatever....you think it's cool to ask if she's talking to other guys at the moment before getting her number ? I'm not asking in a needy/insecure way but more in a casual way with a frame of being genuine and not wasting each other time. Found out more than once they usually are if they don't meet up later...when I ask them in text or in person.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it is not, it shows insecurity no matter how you do it. But why would you care? To me it sounds like you want to play it as safe as possible and protect your ego.

2 things.
1) Women are natural plate spinners, they date more than one guy at a time. This is just how it is.
2) If she accepts you assume she wants your D and if you're high enough value she'll pull herself off the market for you.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it is not, it shows insecurity no matter how you do it. But why would you care? To me it sounds like you want to play it as safe as possible and protect your ego.

2 things.
1) Women are natural plate spinners, they date more than one guy at a time. This is just how it is.
2) If she accepts you assume she wants your D and if you're high enough value she'll pull herself off the market for you.
Don't care or trying to play it safe necessarily but wanted to use it as a way to screen out women who aren't. It's kind of stupid tho, a little extra since both men and women spin plates

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t do it. It’s way too early. If you two hit it off and form a relationship then it’s okay to talk about that stuff, although usually SHE will bring it up (“So, what are we?”)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you think it's cool to ask if she's talking to other guys at the moment before getting her number ?
Don't ask this question. Even if it's not said in a needy way, she will perceive it in her mind that you're already getting attached. You're job is to get her sexually turned on and sexually entrigued, that's it. You aren't hanging out with her to get her to play checkers with you, You simply want to bang her and spend time with her. Always assume a Woman who is single is talking to different Men, Even if she were to say "Nah not really" That means she's only talking to about 5 guys right now with 3 or 4 orbiters lol.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ask this question. Even if it's not said in a needy way, she will perceive it in her mind that you're already getting attached. You're job is to get her sexually turned on and sexually entrigued, that's it. You aren't hanging out with her to get her to play checkers with you, You simply want to bang her and spend time with her. Always assume a Woman who is single is talking to different Men, Even if she were to say "Nah not really" That means she's only talking to about 5 guys right now with 3 or 4 orbiters lol.
lol I would almost be worried for a woman who is talking to a man who thinks she is only talking to him, because you would have to be mad to think that, and who knows what a crazy person can do?

She's got 20 guys trying to friend request her on facebook aside from the 10 she's already talking to, 30 guys liked her last instagram pic and are sliding into her dms, she's keeping an eye out for more Chads on tinder aside from the one or two who are already fvcking her (or maybe she's in a hoe phase and it's more than that) while getting entertainment and validation from the 1000 other matches, she's got her snapchat and tiktok being blown up by the guys she's collected from different sources like putting out her snapchat on her dating profile and orbiters in general, she can't be bothered to scroll through her pof inbox as fast as she gets messages, and that's before we even get started on the offline.

Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@GeeMale no it is bad form, there is no way of making this look non needy. IF you ask that you are telling her that you don't know how the game is played.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont..... nothing good will.come out of it

And who cares if she does you are her best option by far. This is the mindset you should have.

I always had the mindset that the women im with cant do better than me...so i dont worry about other men.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say I'm talking to a woman somewhere and she agrees to shoot pool or whatever....you think it's cool to ask if she's talking to other guys at the moment before getting her number ? I'm not asking in a needy/insecure way but more in a casual way with a frame of being genuine and not wasting each other time. Found out more than once they usually are if they don't meet up later...when I ask them in text or in person.

here is the deal you never ask this, you assume she does, its naive to think no other guys will try to get her, if things keep going well it will hit a moment she will ask waht you both are, now that is the moment you kinda could ask, If you really want a relationship with her and she had no red flags before

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she isn't a hunchback (and often even if she is) she's ALWAYS talking to other guys. Never ask that, because YOU'RE the only guy who matters. If she's married or has a serious boyfriend, she's volunteer the information (usually...not always). The point is that she isn't going to mention any of those other guys, if she really wants to get to know YOU. Would you walk out in the middle of a job interview, just because the company was currently talking to other candidates?
No but I've walked out of a job fair that had interviews the same day because there was 200+ people and I wasn't going to stay 5+ hours in line lol. But I get ur point

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what she’s doing. Keep fielding your own options, and let her be the one to try to lasso you in to exclusivity. It never goes well when it’s the guy trying to cage the woman or asking these types of questions. Because what turns a woman on and a man are much different.

And even when she becomes exclusive - generally with most women - they keep their options open for at least the first 6 months. One could even argue no one ever stops looking though. Exclusivity is really just an illusory agreement that can fly away in the wind with a split second.

This is why it’s so important to focus on yourself and to continually invest in all avenues of your life - to have depth and be impassioned. You make it so obvious to these women - but most of all yourself - that you’re the best option.
People say the dating game is ruthless. But really it’s just truthful.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no. It’s none of your business at that point. Now if she asked you the same question that would be different.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asking if she has a bf is ok, but it should be assumed she dosent if she on a date with you. asking if she "talking" to other guys, no.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you not already assuming it? Women don’t go without sex if it can be helped.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you not already assuming it? Women don’t go without sex if it can be helped.
If her and her "girls" are doing a "celebate" thing, they will do that until someone breaks it. So it's not always a endless unrestricted sex-fest. They do coordinate ideas and what they are currently "on"...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making plans to shoot pool. Why so serious?

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her tell you. Then offer to drive her over to them.

Encourage her to continue to talking to whomever she mentions to you about it.

Tell her “You never know, he could be the one”

If she barks back and misbehaves, tell her

“You’re not getting any younger”

Tdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
isn't it better if they are seeing other people? When I was single, that used to be a prerequisite for me....lol