"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Do you think it's appropriate for wifey to go on a 1-week van-living vacation without hubby but with her "friend"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,124
I'm not sure if this will be accessible without the paywall, but here goes:

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
I'm not sure if this will be accessible without the paywall, but here goes:

Not gonna read that but my ex tried to get a girls weekend in Florida with some of the other moms and I was like absolutely not. The simp husbands all signed on and I was the party killer. If anyone was going it was going to be our family and secondly, the fvck is she vacationing from? She was and still continues to sit in a 7 figure home that I pay for and sends kids to school 9 months out of the year. No shot.
 
Top