“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you think it is OVER for SiameseTwinCels?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,122
I was reading this about how a set of SiameseTwinChicks have just given birth, and it got me thinking that the days of Siamese Twin Brothers that could get conversely get women are OVER.


Here's a pic of them & husband:
 

Attachments

Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,750
Reaction score
4,809
Location
象外
I was reading this about how a set of SiameseTwinChicks have just given birth, and it got me thinking that the days of Siamese Twin Brothers that could get conversely get women are OVER.

What the motherfuq is wrong with you?

Are you stuck inside a doomsday bunker or something?

Too afraid to go outside?

It's actually pretty safe outside.

You won't die from radiation or monsters or anything...

 

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,878
Reaction score
2,921
Location
Wilmington, DE
What the motherfuq is wrong with you?

Are you stuck inside a doomsday bunker or something?

Too afraid to go outside?

It's actually pretty safe outside.

You won't die from radiation or monsters or anything...

Remember when he ragequit the forum for a few months? It was nice...didn't have a random impulse article posted every damn day.
 
Top