“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you think I'm fat ?

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
:D

What are your answers to the following questions :

-Do you think I'm fat ?
-Do you think she's prettier then me ?

I just look at the chiq in a way that says 'c'mon, don't ask me stupid questions now'
Would be cool to hear what you guys say when it happens.

Oh and btw, the girl that asks it, is a HB, so is either insecure or looking for compliments, but we don't know what she's looking for. That's the scenario ! :)

Cheers !
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
You have maybe five options here which will probably answer both questions.

a) ''I've never noticed'' - in a slurred nonchalant tone

b) ''Noo.. she's ugly''

c) ''Yes'' - be ready to change your answer quickly if she looks mad or swings for you.

d) ''Ah (insert name of friend) with her beautiful smile and sunshine hair she truly brightens my day'' - basically avoid the question.

e) ''You're perfect. How other people look/perceive you is no concern to me as you are perfect. You're perfect.


Personally, for laugh I always go for c)
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Classic...

My responses...

a) "Yes" with a smile. Then "sweety, you don't have to ask. I'll let you know when I think your fat. Besides, I don't go out with fat @sses".

b) "Prettier? Yeah. In an American Kennel club kind of way"....
 

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Charisma
:D

What are your answers to the following questions :

-Do you think I'm fat ?
-Do you think she's prettier then me ?
/B]




You could lose a little weight on your ......
She is really hot. (leave it at that).
If she says "am I hot?"
Answer "yeah, you are hot toooo."

You always want her to improve herself, you want her to be insecure, you want her to think you are better then her and she is lucky to be with you, which is true.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Hamaraz, that is definitly a VERY BAD IDEA to respond to any of those with a serious tone. You want her to feel like you accept who she is, and not always wanting her to change to fit your needs. If people changed all the time to fit other peoples needs, there would be no unique qualities about anyone.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
-Do you think I'm fat ?

"well now that you bout this shyt up for about the 1000'th time I do want to say that when you walk and I can see the cellulite puckering through your sweats like craters on mars or some shyt...it does kinda make me think your a fat arsed cow and I wanna puke whenever you strip your fawking clothes off."

"And yeah I think she is so much prettier than you..infact I was just wondering why I'm even sitting her wasting my time with yo funky ass"
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
What are your answers to the following questions :

-Do you think I'm fat ?

"I don't think you are fat - I KNOW you are!"


-Do you think she's prettier then me ?

"Who said that you WERE pretty?"
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
It is just a game, play with her a little before she gets bored with you!

I'd just ask her if SHE thought she was or not. It is just a female test, after all. Another mind game women play.

Her: "Spike, do I look fat/ugly to you?"

Spike: "What do you think, hun?-- Do you think that you look fat/ugly?"

Her: "Well, NO!"

Spike: "Well, that settles it then."

That gets them thinking...:p Just be cute about it. If you tell her that you would not go out with her if she were fat/ugly, it just makes you seem shallow and unworthy. I'd only use that if she were trying to pick a fight. And then I'd still be funny with it.




:cool:
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
These questions should be answered in a 3rd person point of view and NEVER give her a straight forward answer, making you look more of an AFC... instead refer it to a metaphor

say for instance

Do you think I'm fat?
^ ::looks at her up and down:: and then ::stares at my ownself with a ****y expression::... what do you think? (with a smiling face)

Do you think she's prettier than me?
^ I think you should stop worrying about her and start looking more like my SEXY self babe.


if you keep from giving straight forward answers... girls will give up asking eventually therefore, decreasing the amount of chances for you to look like an AFC.

- Don Juan
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
PEACEDJ and PuertoRicanLover... I like your short and sweet neg hits. That's what I usually use.

Spike, you don't want to be cute man. Cute doesn't get you sex. Cute gets you a kiss on the chick. Change your strategy a little. Learn from PEACEDJ and PuertoRican.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Originally posted by Ebach
PEACEDJ and PuertoRicanLover... I like your short and sweet neg hits. That's what I usually use.

Spike, you don't want to be cute man. Cute doesn't get you sex. Cute gets you a kiss on the chick. Change your strategy a little. Learn from PEACEDJ and PuertoRican.
Dude, don't even talk to me about getting sex. By cute I mean funny and ****y, which is something your tight @$$ can't comprehend, n00b.


PEACEDJ said pretty much the same thing that I did.

I just put that "cute" in there for the fun of it. Read what I said about using that word in my "Ice Breaker Note" thread.


:D
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Fat question:

"Most guys would say you aren't."
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Tkman is a natural.

Cowboy on the other hand will analyze her question until his balls and **** start getting sucked into his stomach.

Cowboy, your answer will work when you're older, in your later 30's when you gotta be nice to get sex. Now, you gotta own the women if you wanna get what you want. I know a bunch of AFC friends who can't comprehend what I'm explaining to them. They think it's evil or idiotic. Well if getting ***** is idiotic then so be it. Just don't complain to me when you don't get any and you spend your money on taking hos to restaurants and **** paying for their dinners and them leeching off you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Don't rip on spike. I would go as far as to say he owns you.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
-Do you think I'm fat ?
Um... I KNOW I am fat... :D (Say this if you REALLY are fat or slightly overweight.)


-Do you think she's prettier then me ?
Try saying something that is prettier about her... which is more important...

"Um... I know she's prettier than you in the physical aspects... But beauty lies within... and I think your internal beauty is 10x prettier than she is"

Just excuse those cheesy lines... u get the idea... :)
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by Charisma
-Do you think I'm fat ?
-Do you think she's prettier then me ?
No Charisma, I don't think you're fat. I think you're a very sexy man with ripped abs and huge biceps. If I was gay I'd sleep with you.

-Do you think she's prettier then me?
Charisma, unless your name is Leo di Caprio, I would think its quite normal for every girl to be prettier than you.

I'm sorry you have such low self-esteem Charisma, but I am sure there's a guy out there for you.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by neobrood
Um... I KNOW I am fat... :D (Say this if you REALLY are fat or slightly overweight.)




Try saying something that is prettier about her... which is more important...

"Um... I know she's prettier than you in the physical aspects... But beauty lies within... and I think your internal beauty is 10x prettier than she is"

Just excuse those cheesy lines... u get the idea... :)
I'm sorry, but both of those are horrible.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top