Do you think I'm fat ?

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

What are your answers to the following questions :

-Do you think I'm fat ?
-Do you think she's prettier then me ?

I just look at the chiq in a way that says 'c'mon, don't ask me stupid questions now'
Would be cool to hear what you guys say when it happens.

Oh and btw, the girl that asks it, is a HB, so is either insecure or looking for compliments, but we don't know what she's looking for. That's the scenario ! :)

Cheers !

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have maybe five options here which will probably answer both questions.

a) ''I've never noticed'' - in a slurred nonchalant tone

b) ''Noo.. she's ugly''

c) ''Yes'' - be ready to change your answer quickly if she looks mad or swings for you.

d) ''Ah (insert name of friend) with her beautiful smile and sunshine hair she truly brightens my day'' - basically avoid the question.

e) ''You're perfect. How other people look/perceive you is no concern to me as you are perfect. You're perfect.

Personally, for laugh I always go for c)

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic...

My responses...

a) "Yes" with a smile. Then "sweety, you don't have to ask. I'll let you know when I think your fat. Besides, I don't go out with fat @sses".

b) "Prettier? Yeah. In an American Kennel club kind of way"....

Hamaraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charisma

-Do you think I'm fat ?
/B]

You could lose a little weight on your ......
She is really hot. (leave it at that).
If she says "am I hot?"
Answer "yeah, you are hot toooo."

You always want her to improve herself, you want her to be insecure, you want her to think you are better then her and she is lucky to be with you, which is true.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hamaraz, that is definitly a VERY BAD IDEA to respond to any of those with a serious tone. You want her to feel like you accept who she is, and not always wanting her to change to fit your needs. If people changed all the time to fit other peoples needs, there would be no unique qualities about anyone.

Reaction score
-Do you think I'm fat ?

"well now that you bout this shyt up for about the 1000'th time I do want to say that when you walk and I can see the cellulite puckering through your sweats like craters on mars or some shyt...it does kinda make me think your a fat arsed cow and I wanna puke whenever you strip your fawking clothes off."

"And yeah I think she is so much prettier than you..infact I was just wondering why I'm even sitting her wasting my time with yo funky ass"

Reaction score

-Do you think I'm fat ?

"I don't think you are fat - I KNOW you are!"

"Who said that you WERE pretty?"

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is just a game, play with her a little before she gets bored with you!

I'd just ask her if SHE thought she was or not. It is just a female test, after all. Another mind game women play.

Her: "Spike, do I look fat/ugly to you?"

Spike: "What do you think, hun?-- Do you think that you look fat/ugly?"

Her: "Well, NO!"

Spike: "Well, that settles it then."

That gets them thinking...:p Just be cute about it. If you tell her that you would not go out with her if she were fat/ugly, it just makes you seem shallow and unworthy. I'd only use that if she were trying to pick a fight. And then I'd still be funny with it.

:cool:

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These questions should be answered in a 3rd person point of view and NEVER give her a straight forward answer, making you look more of an AFC... instead refer it to a metaphor

say for instance

Do you think I'm fat?
^ ::looks at her up and down:: and then ::stares at my ownself with a ****y expression::... what do you think? (with a smiling face)

Do you think she's prettier than me?
^ I think you should stop worrying about her and start looking more like my SEXY self babe.

if you keep from giving straight forward answers... girls will give up asking eventually therefore, decreasing the amount of chances for you to look like an AFC.

- Don Juan

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PEACEDJ and PuertoRicanLover... I like your short and sweet neg hits. That's what I usually use.

Spike, you don't want to be cute man. Cute doesn't get you sex. Cute gets you a kiss on the chick. Change your strategy a little. Learn from PEACEDJ and PuertoRican.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ebach
PEACEDJ and PuertoRicanLover... I like your short and sweet neg hits. That's what I usually use.

Spike, you don't want to be cute man. Cute doesn't get you sex. Cute gets you a kiss on the chick. Change your strategy a little. Learn from PEACEDJ and PuertoRican.
Dude, don't even talk to me about getting sex. By cute I mean funny and ****y, which is something your tight @$$ can't comprehend, n00b.

PEACEDJ said pretty much the same thing that I did.

I just put that "cute" in there for the fun of it. Read what I said about using that word in my "Ice Breaker Note" thread.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat question:

"Most guys would say you aren't."

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tkman is a natural.

Cowboy on the other hand will analyze her question until his balls and **** start getting sucked into his stomach.

Cowboy, your answer will work when you're older, in your later 30's when you gotta be nice to get sex. Now, you gotta own the women if you wanna get what you want. I know a bunch of AFC friends who can't comprehend what I'm explaining to them. They think it's evil or idiotic. Well if getting ***** is idiotic then so be it. Just don't complain to me when you don't get any and you spend your money on taking hos to restaurants and **** paying for their dinners and them leeching off you.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't rip on spike. I would go as far as to say he owns you.

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Do you think I'm fat ?
Um... I KNOW I am fat... :D (Say this if you REALLY are fat or slightly overweight.)

Try saying something that is prettier about her... which is more important...

"Um... I know she's prettier than you in the physical aspects... But beauty lies within... and I think your internal beauty is 10x prettier than she is"

Just excuse those cheesy lines... u get the idea... :)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charisma
-Do you think I'm fat ?
No Charisma, I don't think you're fat. I think you're a very sexy man with ripped abs and huge biceps. If I was gay I'd sleep with you.

-Do you think she's prettier then me?
Charisma, unless your name is Leo di Caprio, I would think its quite normal for every girl to be prettier than you.

I'm sorry you have such low self-esteem Charisma, but I am sure there's a guy out there for you.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by neobrood
Um... I KNOW I am fat... :D (Say this if you REALLY are fat or slightly overweight.)

Try saying something that is prettier about her... which is more important...

"Um... I know she's prettier than you in the physical aspects... But beauty lies within... and I think your internal beauty is 10x prettier than she is"

Just excuse those cheesy lines... u get the idea... :)
I'm sorry, but both of those are horrible.