"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

do you think if fat women show visible interest then it means youre low value man?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Im leaning towards yes. I have more success with women closer to my own level of attractiveness (7-8). Fatties dont like dating attractive guys. They’re already insecure enough.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
Her as5 stunk too while fvcking her from behind, rare are the girls today that thoroughly wash/wipe their as5es. I mean I thoroughly wash/wipe my as5 even though women don't even go there. It's depressing. All these horny instagram/snapchat etc etc guys don't even know how unclean these women are even though they don't appear to be in their photos they take, and yes, she's on snapchat etc etc glued to phone but less than others I'll give her that.
One of the things I really like about the pro action in Amsterdam is how super clean the gals keep themselves there.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
most fat women know who, and who not to hit on... that fat makes a little chemical that can smell a mans SMV from 30 paces
(causes pain when they try to go for a guy with a hint of game... unless you are into fat chicks)
 
Top