Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you think if fat women show visible interest then it means youre low value man?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im leaning towards yes. I have more success with women closer to my own level of attractiveness (7-8). Fatties dont like dating attractive guys. They’re already insecure enough.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her as5 stunk too while fvcking her from behind, rare are the girls today that thoroughly wash/wipe their as5es. I mean I thoroughly wash/wipe my as5 even though women don't even go there. It's depressing. All these horny instagram/snapchat etc etc guys don't even know how unclean these women are even though they don't appear to be in their photos they take, and yes, she's on snapchat etc etc glued to phone but less than others I'll give her that.
One of the things I really like about the pro action in Amsterdam is how super clean the gals keep themselves there.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most fat women know who, and who not to hit on... that fat makes a little chemical that can smell a mans SMV from 30 paces
(causes pain when they try to go for a guy with a hint of game... unless you are into fat chicks)