Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you think if fat women show visible interest then it means youre low value man?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
average men are scared of humilation so they dont try to flirt with average women in fear of rejection

so if fat woman is into you then that could mean only one thing, she perceives you lower than anything

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
average men are scared of humilation so they dont try to flirt with average women in fear of rejection
Some men don't flirt at all, fearing rejection.

so if fat woman is into you then that could mean only one thing, she perceives you lower than anything
Not only one thing, could also be:
a)she might perceive herself to be of higher value than you think
b)she knows a lot of men are desperate so she might get you also.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of guys will bang a fatty so she may just be checking to see if you're one of them. I wouldn't read too much else into it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure but from what ive seen in the past women will be more direct and approach when they see you has way higher on the smv chart.

But its also dependent on many other factors like if they are drunk, perceived something you did as interest etc....

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
There could possibly be something in it?

However, My super handsome chad friends DO get approached by fat women (they also get approached by hot girls) however, the fat women seem to do it in such an 'over-the-top' manner (outrageously flirty and direct) that it's like they're using it as some sort of 'plausible deniability' so they can say they were only playing in the event he rejects them or whatever?

It could also explain how some average women can be the most brutal in terms of rejecting guys in mean way - like, they all see themselves as 9's nowadays due to tinder/insta validation etc, and when a guy they think is ugly hits on them, it's like an actual insult to them lol. Makes them question whether they actually are hot if 'he thinks he stands a shot', maybe? lol

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Not anymore.

I was with a 32 yr old mom of two daughter 14 (who tried to commit suicide last year - she blamed the school system) and 12. Married 7 years. One tat. She still had a pretty good body, but I always consider such a gal worse than a fatty, especially if, like last night, we ate at P.F. Changs got her a cake to take home, and chocolates (half off at Target) before. She didn't popp any mints or brush-up before we made out on her couch and it sucked kissing her bad breath, we talked on a myriad of out-there subjects like how and by whom the pyramids were built, she had a lot of quirky info on every subject she relayed to me and said she Really likes my generation (Gen-X) called us the "bridge" but said hers is rising and very aware now and can't be duped so she's optimistic. Anyway, we fvcked she was kinda tight (very little marks from birth, nice ***** and nice view from behind but unfit as5cheeks - could feel/see her jiggle up her sides to her mid back as I fvcked her draped over the bed HARD - not tight-skinned like 20s girls). Her as5 stunk too while fvcking her from behind, rare are the girls today that thoroughly wash/wipe their as5es. I mean I thoroughly wash/wipe my as5 even though women don't even go there. It's depressing. All these horny instagram/snapchat etc etc guys don't even know how unclean these women are even though they don't appear to be in their photos they take, and yes, she's on snapchat etc etc glued to phone but less than others I'll give her that.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
No. Not anymore.

I was with a 32 yr old mom of two daughter 14 (who tried to commit suicide last year - she blamed the school system) and 12. Married 7 years. One tat. She still had a pretty good body, but I always consider such a gal worse than a fatty, especially if, like last night, we ate at P.F. Changs got her a cake to take home, and chocolates (half off at Target) before. She didn't popp any mints or brush-up before we made out on her couch and it sucked kissing her bad breath, we talked on a myriad of out-there subjects like how and by whom the pyramids were built, she had a lot of quirky info on every subject she relayed to me and said she Really likes my generation (Gen-X) called us the "bridge" but said hers is rising and very aware now and can't be duped so she's optimistic. Anyway, we fvcked she was kinda tight (very little marks from birth, nice ***** and nice view from behind but unfit as5cheeks - could feel/see her jiggle up her sides to her mid back as I fvcked her draped over the bed HARD - not tight-skinned like 20s girls). Her as5 stunk too while fvcking her from behind, rare are the girls today that thoroughly wash/wipe their as5es. I mean I thoroughly wash/wipe my as5 even though women don't even go there. It's depressing. All these horny instagram/snapchat etc etc guys don't even know how unclean these women are even though they don't appear to be in their photos they take, and yes, she's on snapchat etc etc glued to phone but less than others I'll give her that.
so you like when her butt is dirty from shyt or nahh

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Don’t read too much into it. Fat chicks will still hit on handsome men for the following reasons:

1. Fat chicks feel entitled today.

2. She’s fat, not blind. She still knows what a handsome guy looks like.

3. She’s got nothing to lose.
This. A person, dude or lady, misses 100% of the shots not taken. I've also seen chubby, fat and large ladies turn down attractive dudes. It's all in perspective. Thin, short, cubby, fat, hippo, athletic; doesn't matter. They all have an over-inflated ego and expect Hugh Jackman to bow at the knees. Unless the lady is grossly overweight, I don't hate on a dude for getting with her. Sex with a lady is better than sex with your hand any day of the week in my book.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. A person, dude or lady, misses 100% of the shots not taken. I've also seen chubby, fat and large ladies turn down attractive dudes. It's all in perspective. Thin, short, cubby, fat, hippo, athletic; doesn't matter. They all have an over-inflated ego and expect Hugh Jackman to bow at the knees. Unless the lady is grossly overweight, I don't hate on a dude for getting with her. Sex with a lady is better than sex with your hand any day of the week in my book.
One thing ive notice with womens is that most of them handle rejection very badly, usualy even when its them that approach you they keep deniability because being directly turned down and not desired affect their sense of self worth.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One thing ive notice with womens is that most of them handle rejection very badly, usualy even when its them that approach you they keep deniability because being directly turned dodown wand not desired affect their sense of self worth.
Oh yea. I've told several of them I had a great time, but I do not think this will work. They went bonkers. It's even worse when they are attractive. One went blastic in public. TBH, I think I did cut her off too fast, but water under the bridge. She did try to apologize the next day, but I said see ya, and she didn't take being rejected and ejected twice in twenty-four hours very well. I posted about this last year I believe. You are right, they do not like to be turned down.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea. I've told several of them I had a great time, but I do not think this will work. They went bonkers. It's even worse when they are attractive. One went blastic in public. TBH, I think I did cut her off too fast, but water under the bridge. She did try to apologize the next day, but I said see ya, and she didn't take being rejected and ejected twice in twenty-four hours very well. I posted about this last year I believe. You are right, they do not like to be turned down.
I also think rejecting them often makes them want to please you more, but probably a losing game on the long run since they will get back to biatch mode

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I also think rejecting them often makes them want to please you more, but probably a losing game on the long run since they will get back to biatch mode
That can backfire. It depends on her confidence level. The more attractive the lady is, the less confidence she has. Unless, well, she's on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds. Then her chemical and hormonal make-up is all fvcked up.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There could possibly be something in it?

However, My super handsome chad friends DO get approached by fat women (they also get approached by hot girls) however, the fat women seem to do it in such an 'over-the-top' manner (outrageously flirty and direct) that it's like they're using it as some sort of 'plausible deniability' so they can say they were only playing in the event he rejects them or whatever?

It could also explain how some average women can be the most brutal in terms of rejecting guys in mean way - like, they all see themselves as 9's nowadays due to tinder/insta validation etc, and when a guy they think is ugly hits on them, it's like an actual insult to them lol. Makes them question whether they actually are hot if 'he thinks he stands a shot', maybe? lol
So you're saying if we started to boringly start approaching 6s and 7s instead of 9s and 10s, we could really fix a big problem in society?
Hmm...interesting.
Another reason to approach. I mean, if you're not seeing yourself as a 9 or 10.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing ive notice with womens is that most of them handle rejection very badly, usualy even when its them that approach you they keep deniability because being directly turned down and not desired affect their sense of self worth.
I agree.
It affects their sense of self worth, just like rejection does to most of us men.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying if we started to boringly start approaching 6s and 7s instead of 9s and 10s, we could really fix a big problem in society?
Hmm...interesting.
Another reason to approach. I mean, if you're not seeing yourself as a 9 or 10.
Approaching 6s and 7s is one of the many things that lead us here, normal women thinking they are divas.

The problem is that some dumbfvck is doing the same with 4s and 5s online...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching 6s and 7s is one of the many things that lead us here, normal women thinking they are divas.

The problem is that some dumbfvck is doing the same with 4s and 5s online...
And his name is.....
JOHN CENA!!!