Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think hypergamy is so bad that it is quite normal that a woman with half a body can attract a man have a family?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading about this woman with half a body that has a son, and it got me interested:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/13/american-horror-story-actor-rose-siggins-dies-43

Siggins played the character Legless Suzi on American Horror Story: Freak Show, a program on the FX network, and was featured in The Woman with Half a Body, a 2005 documentary about her life.

Mullen described Siggins, who traveled around on a skateboard, as “an infinitely strong woman” on a Gofundme.com page he set up to help pay for her medical expenses and support her two children.
my opinion: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that she was able to find someone to have a relationship with. Not sure what that has to do with hypergamy though.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
Half a body?
Are we in quadriplegic territory here?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Another day, Another ignore. Cant take any more of these moronic threads.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
Half a body?
Are we in quadriplegic territory here?
Even worse than that - everything missing below the trunk.

The point I'm trying to get at is that even extraordinarily handicapped women seem to easily find a man. Notice that you never hear stories of such extraordinarily handicapped men finding a woman? True Force Loneliness legend "Roller" Steve Hoca made this observation that normal men will get desperate enough to pursue such women.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Even worse than that - everything missing below the trunk.

The point I'm trying to get at is that even extraordinarily handicapped women seem to easily find a man. Notice that you never hear stories of such extraordinarily handicapped men finding a woman? True Force Loneliness legend "Roller" Steve Hoca made this observation that normal men will get desperate enough to pursue such women.
its because these men dont have great personality

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Disgusting..

Why did you post this shiet man?

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
It's good that she was able to find someone to have a relationship with. Not sure what that has to do with hypergamy though.
His point that men are so desperate and depraved that they still settle for deformed women. Now you can say it's his own fault, and in is partially.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
His point that men are so desperate and depraved that they still settle for deformed women. Now you can say it's his own fault, and in is partially.
its only nature we have more testosterone than girls so we are more into sex than they are

funny how one single girl is normal but when its about male people call him desperate cuz of his testosterone lul