Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think fat chicks are more likely to use donated sperm?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking at this "family reunion" with a bunch of fat chick biodaughters, and it got me interested:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one question that does not keep me up at night...

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's women who have been alpha-widowed, have their biological clocks ticking, are still searching for their "soulmate", and don't have a readily available sperm donor to take advantage of. I know at least two women who have children and I've never seen them with a man, never heard about their man, and they get credited as strong women who are single moms.

I'm about half okay with that. They're not finding a man to financially rape and abuse for their biological need to have a baby. However, the child is likely to turn out fvcked up in some way, shape or form by not having any kind of a dad to call their own, and that includes not even having a dad who made the choice to be absent.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman that cant get a chad to give her some of his dna would rather get top tier dna from a donor rather than average dna from an average man willing to stick around the grow their kid.

No man would use a hot woman to improve his genetics only to push her away rather than mating with a normal woman and give the kid a loving mother.

I said many times, when it comes of dna stock upgrading women are beyond nazism.