Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Danny De Vito's son has never been seen with a woman because he is 5'2"?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you even read The Game?
Neil Strauss is an average looking bald dude at 5'6. He said it helped him go undetected and slip under the woman's " oh this guy just wants to use me only for sex radar". He was known as Style then and was the #1 PUA as per some sites. He was having threesomes, smashing women on different continents, banging model-esque chicks, deflowered multiple virgins, was banging a 6ft psychology major, almost once took home a 6ft tall good looking married (and pregnant - yikes) blonde -which only failed due to logistics and god knows what else he got up to.
Either that or he lied about his exploits, like just about every other PUA. Which one do you think is more likely?

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he was born into a life of privilege, being the son of a famous actor. Such people rarely get a chance to develop a charismatic personality.
Kinda like a certain Canadian PM that was the son of a PM? :)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda like a certain Canadian PM that was the son of a PM? :)
Unfortunately, JT is the exception from the rule. He is quite charismatic, in a used car salesman kind of way. After all, he managed to get enough idiots to elect him twice.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The stench of desperation is strong in this thread.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't have any photos with you and a woman, either...
What about this part isn't clear enough to you people?

"there's no information available about his relationships and affairs", lmao.

I guarantee you that he ****s more women than most of you guys. Or maybe he ****s men, who the hell knows? He's not that famous for paparazzi to spy on him.