“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Do you think countries that pay for single women to get IVF (i.e., with a sperm donor) are promoting hypergamy?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Kristine Marie Foss, a networking specialist and event manager, almost missed out on parenthood. A stylish woman with a warm smile, Ms. Foss, now 50, always dreamed of finding love, but none of her serious boyfriends lasted. She spent most of her 30s and 40s single; those were also the decades in which she worked as an interior designer, created several social networks (including one for singles, “before it was cool to be single”), and expanded and deepened her friendships.
It wasn’t until she was 39 that she realized it might be time to start thinking seriously about a family. A routine visit to the gynecologist prompted an unexpected revelation: “If I become 50 or 60 and I don’t have kids, I know I’m going to hate myself the rest of my life,” said Ms. Foss, now the mother of a 9-year-old and 6-year-old via a sperm donor. Ms. Foss has joined the ranks of what Danes call “solomor,” or single mothers by choice, a cohort that has been growing since 2007, when the Danish government began covering IVF for single women.
In Denmark, one out of five men will never become a parent ...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
It wasn’t until she was 39 that she realized it might be time to start thinking seriously about a family.

Well cant really bash her, was the same to me, it wasnt untill I was 29 that I realized I had to play hide and seek before it was too late.

Now we all know what happens to guys grown from a single mother...does denmark needs to increase the number of people with drug problems, anti-social behaviour, depression and inability to work?

If they have this need they could just import more immigrants like sweden is succesfully doing from decades, they even got urban riots as a bonus.

No I'm not talking about politics to troll the board, Im talking about politics and also ECONOMICS because when the government uses public money to increase and reward dangerous habits, the problems arises for everyone, mentally sane people included.

Also why is that that single women can get a kid on their own with public money but single man cant even get laid with their own money without being arrested?
 
Top