Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Chad-tier men will gravitate toward marrying ex-Only-Fans gals because these gas will be so wealthy?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this, and I got thinking:

my opinion: These gals could easily save up $1M while still in their sexual market prime. I just have to think that Chads stuck in the brutal Working Class environment will glom onto these gals.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt have any problem to take advantage of a very wealthy woman, the point is that women never couple with men less wealthy than them.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is a lot of these gals can't invest or manage their money. They will hit up Spa's, expensive brunches, hot vacation spots and end up blowing all their money. Then the IRS will coming knocking on their door asking for their cut.

Ironically for the ones that can, they will most likely be your landlord or something like that. LOL

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. People are generally terrible at saving for the future. Young, attractive women earning easy money are the least likely of any demographic to save and invest.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt have any problem to take advantage of a very wealthy woman, the point is that women never couple with men less wealthy than them.
Yup. Hence why the dating market is so twisted. Women won't date down, but when you're 22 and earning 12K a month from OF, how many men in your age bracket can match up?