"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Do you think Chad-tier men will gravitate toward marrying ex-Only-Fans gals because these gas will be so wealthy?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was watching this, and I got thinking:


my opinion: These gals could easily save up $1M while still in their sexual market prime. I just have to think that Chads stuck in the brutal Working Class environment will glom onto these gals.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I wouldnt have any problem to take advantage of a very wealthy woman, the point is that women never couple with men less wealthy than them.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Problem is a lot of these gals can't invest or manage their money. They will hit up Spa's, expensive brunches, hot vacation spots and end up blowing all their money. Then the IRS will coming knocking on their door asking for their cut.

Ironically for the ones that can, they will most likely be your landlord or something like that. LOL
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
Agreed. People are generally terrible at saving for the future. Young, attractive women earning easy money are the least likely of any demographic to save and invest.
 

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2019
Messages
610
Reaction score
373
Age
39
I wouldnt have any problem to take advantage of a very wealthy woman, the point is that women never couple with men less wealthy than them.
Yup. Hence why the dating market is so twisted. Women won't date down, but when you're 22 and earning 12K a month from OF, how many men in your age bracket can match up?
 
Top