Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Bridgette Fonda has hit The Wall?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes! She has hit the wall for sure. She's 58 and is now a land whale.

Many average weight 58 year old women don't look great.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
YIKES! I think I'd rather tap her Aunt Hanoi Jane! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
She was in a major car accident where her car flipped over. She's lucky to be alive. While not very attractive anymore, she gets a pass due to medical issues.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was in a major car accident where her car flipped over. She's lucky to be alive. While not very attractive anymore, she gets a pass due to medical issues.
Hmm, the accident was in 2003, but she managed to look like this in 2009:

TEMP-.jpg

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like the woman at the church that collects the donation and suddenly run to the grocery.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women age like milk
Well, Fonda was in her mid 40's in that photo, and she looked pretty bangable to me. :rolleyes: Heck, even Hillary was looking good in her mid 40s in 1992. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh, she looks like she's eaten the wall. One block of ice cream at a time.
She was properly FIT in Jackie Brown.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I slept at her house two times overnight. For real..

Reaction score
Y'know what's really sad? Most of these stories about how much her looks have fallen off... are being written by women! This one was written by a woman named Dana. I point this out because the narrative is that men are only about looks, yet the majority of stories I see in the press as of late that deal with a celebrity woman's looks are being published by women. I wonder what THAT's about...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well minus the weight, MANY of these actors in candid pics off screen, especially over 35 look much much different without all the clown makeup. Even the young ones many of them dont look super hot. Yes looks matter in hollywood, but being able to act is just as important.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall...the ceiling...the floor.....

hardboiled85

Don Juan
Reaction score
"To the window... to wall .. get low, get low."

Billtx49

Reaction score
Bridget Fonda not leading a public life for 12 years is perfect scam fodder for a gossip rag like pagesix, as there’s no readily available photo facts to dispute or support their photo claim. Seems quite a few people fell for it…

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bridget Fonda not leading a public life for 12 years is perfect scam fodder for a gossip rag like pagesix, as there’s no readily available photo facts to dispute or support their claim. Seems quite a few people fell for it…
What are you talking about? Is that not Bridget Fonda? Was she not a hot chick up until her mid 40's? Has she not hit The Wall? :rolleyes: