Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Do you think Bianca Devins (the decapitated Instragram chick) tickled the dragon's tail?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

Evidently she had posted about having rape fantasies:

my opinion: She was a huge tease, joking about this stuff, and one of her orbiters decided to give her what she had said she wanted. Darwin smiles.
So you’re happy that a 17 year old was stabbed to death. And you say I bring nothing to the forum. Yet you bring this.....
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
So you’re happy that a 17 year old was stabbed to death. And you say I bring nothing to the forum. Yet you bring this.....
Phrasing it that way, yes, I like to see folks that are foolish but think they can escape the consequences of being foolish encounter those consequences. It's a bit karmaic. This gal should have lived a normal life, being a dutiful girlfriend and eventual wife to an honorable man.
 

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
She didn't help herself, but I still feel bad for her.
She seems to have been a troubled girl. Whoring herself out and sending nudes and blackmailing the adult recipients of said photos. Sleeping with men for drugs etc. All from the age of 15.
Posted lots about her BDS-M and rape fantasies etc.
She was always gonna attracted the wrong people and ended up attracting the psycho who slit her throat after she kinda goaded him (I saw the pic. It ain't pretty)
She's kinda hot, though
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Phrasing it that way, yes, I like to see folks that are foolish but think they can escape the consequences of being foolish encounter those consequences. It's a bit karmaic. This gal should have lived a normal life, being a dutiful girlfriend and eventual wife to an honorable man.
You are not well. Posts like this are why police get warrants to access the IP addresses associated with anonymous forums.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
She didn't help herself, but I still feel bad for her.
She seems to have been a troubled girl. Whoring herself out and sending nudes and blackmailing the adult recipients of said photos. Sleeping with men for drugs etc. All from the age of 15.
Posted lots about her BDS-M and rape fantasies etc.
She was always gonna attracted the wrong people and ended up attracting the psycho who slit her throat after she kinda goaded him (I saw the pic. It ain't pretty)
She's kinda hot, though
Yeah she had problems that’s for sure. She also had the logic of a 17 yr old girl.

OP saying this troubled girl deserved it because she wasn’t a dutiful girlfriend and eventual wife. A troubled 17yr old girl.

Incels want sympathy for their issues but gloat over the murder of this teenage girl who also had issues, because she did something lots of girls do, lead men on, which isn’t right but people lead people on all the time, men do it to women, women do it to men.

It’s a disturbing thread. It shouldn’t be associated with what this site is about. I’m out.....
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Yeah she had problems that’s for sure. She also had the logic of a 17 yr old girl.

OP saying this troubled girl deserved it because she wasn’t a dutiful girlfriend and eventual wife. A troubled 17yr old girl.

Incels want sympathy for their issues but gloat over the murder of this teenage girl who also had issues, because she did something lots of girls do, lead men on, which isn’t right but people lead people on all the time, men do it to women, women do it to men.

It’s a disturbing thread. It shouldn’t be associated with what this site is about. I’m out.....
.
Seriously orbiterincrlels created her then they go crazy when she become an overblown entitle biatch.


Not deserving this at all,
Those incels need to stop living and playing the victimhood card.
This is also probably why they have no success with women
 
Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Yeah she had problems that’s for sure. She also had the logic of a 17 yr old girl.

OP saying this troubled girl deserved it because she wasn’t a dutiful girlfriend and eventual wife. A troubled 17yr old girl.

Incels want sympathy for their issues but gloat over the murder of this teenage girl who also had issues, because she did something lots of girls do, lead men on, which isn’t right but people lead people on all the time, men do it to women, women do it to men.

It’s a disturbing thread. It shouldn’t be associated with what this site is about. I’m out.....
you mean like no parents caring what her daughter is doing as long it bring money?, I doubt being 17 would mean being this dumb, I wasn't, I know very well the world is full of dumb people and dangerous one, and all safety you feel is a illussion, but using age as a excuse for being a idiot is not ok also

I don't even feel sorry for her or him, just grab the guy and toss him in prison, he won't survive the first year anyway, and maybe this will wake up the dumb people around and stop exposing they lifes like this, yes wishfull thinking, even more people will die for being dumb, let darwin awards get more nominee this year
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
She's kinda hot, though
Definitely. In the old days she would have a been wench that could have been properly tamed to be a man's proper wife. Alas, as for those bygone days, "it's over".
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
you mean like no parents caring what her daughter is doing as long it bring money?, I doubt being 17 would mean being this dumb, I wasn't, I know very well the world is full of dumb people and dangerous one, and all safety you feel is a illussion, but using age as a excuse for being a idiot is not ok also

I don't even feel sorry for her or him, just grab the guy and toss him in prison, he won't survive the first year anyway, and maybe this will wake up the dumb people around and stop exposing they lifes like this, yes wishfull thinking, even more people will die for being dumb, let darwin awards get more nominee this year
the guy killed himself after he killed her..
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
look my thread:


she was provocative as F

not that i think the killer did good thing - he did NOT. he just wasted his life
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
The guy who killed Bianca?
I don't think so. I think he failed. Gave himself a nasty cut, though! (I saw the pics)
ohhh ur right, looked at the cnn article yeah hes alive...

lol
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
This is the only place I’ve even heard anything about this. How do you get to be an Instagram star?lol
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
The victim facilitated her own death.

She deserves no sympathy but remains an example to other girls of what playing games could lead to.

The perpetrator deserves no sympathy as he allowed himself to be played and become emotionally compromised until he turned to rage and murder but he too remains an example to other men if they don't learn to be dismissive.

Aside to OP,

You're been consistently creating threads that showcases your state of mind.

And it doesn't look good.
 
Top