Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think Bianca Devins (the decapitated Instragram chick) tickled the dragon's tail?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A

AJ84

I was reading this, and it got me interested:

Evidently she had posted about having rape fantasies:

my opinion: She was a huge tease, joking about this stuff, and one of her orbiters decided to give her what she had said she wanted. Darwin smiles.
So you’re happy that a 17 year old was stabbed to death. And you say I bring nothing to the forum. Yet you bring this.....

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you’re happy that a 17 year old was stabbed to death. And you say I bring nothing to the forum. Yet you bring this.....
Phrasing it that way, yes, I like to see folks that are foolish but think they can escape the consequences of being foolish encounter those consequences. It's a bit karmaic. This gal should have lived a normal life, being a dutiful girlfriend and eventual wife to an honorable man.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
She didn't help herself, but I still feel bad for her.
She seems to have been a troubled girl. Whoring herself out and sending nudes and blackmailing the adult recipients of said photos. Sleeping with men for drugs etc. All from the age of 15.
Posted lots about her BDS-M and rape fantasies etc.
She was always gonna attracted the wrong people and ended up attracting the psycho who slit her throat after she kinda goaded him (I saw the pic. It ain't pretty)
She's kinda hot, though

A

AJ84

Phrasing it that way, yes, I like to see folks that are foolish but think they can escape the consequences of being foolish encounter those consequences. It's a bit karmaic. This gal should have lived a normal life, being a dutiful girlfriend and eventual wife to an honorable man.
You are not well. Posts like this are why police get warrants to access the IP addresses associated with anonymous forums.

A

AJ84

She didn't help herself, but I still feel bad for her.
She seems to have been a troubled girl. Whoring herself out and sending nudes and blackmailing the adult recipients of said photos. Sleeping with men for drugs etc. All from the age of 15.
Posted lots about her BDS-M and rape fantasies etc.
She was always gonna attracted the wrong people and ended up attracting the psycho who slit her throat after she kinda goaded him (I saw the pic. It ain't pretty)
She's kinda hot, though
Yeah she had problems that’s for sure. She also had the logic of a 17 yr old girl.

OP saying this troubled girl deserved it because she wasn’t a dutiful girlfriend and eventual wife. A troubled 17yr old girl.

Incels want sympathy for their issues but gloat over the murder of this teenage girl who also had issues, because she did something lots of girls do, lead men on, which isn’t right but people lead people on all the time, men do it to women, women do it to men.

It’s a disturbing thread. It shouldn’t be associated with what this site is about. I’m out.....

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she had problems that’s for sure. She also had the logic of a 17 yr old girl.

OP saying this troubled girl deserved it because she wasn’t a dutiful girlfriend and eventual wife. A troubled 17yr old girl.

Incels want sympathy for their issues but gloat over the murder of this teenage girl who also had issues, because she did something lots of girls do, lead men on, which isn’t right but people lead people on all the time, men do it to women, women do it to men.

It’s a disturbing thread. It shouldn’t be associated with what this site is about. I’m out.....
Seriously orbiterincrlels created her then they go crazy when she become an overblown entitle biatch.

Not deserving this at all,
Those incels need to stop living and playing the victimhood card.
This is also probably why they have no success with women

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you mean like no parents caring what her daughter is doing as long it bring money?, I doubt being 17 would mean being this dumb, I wasn't, I know very well the world is full of dumb people and dangerous one, and all safety you feel is a illussion, but using age as a excuse for being a idiot is not ok also

I don't even feel sorry for her or him, just grab the guy and toss him in prison, he won't survive the first year anyway, and maybe this will wake up the dumb people around and stop exposing they lifes like this, yes wishfull thinking, even more people will die for being dumb, let darwin awards get more nominee this year

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's kinda hot, though
Definitely. In the old days she would have a been wench that could have been properly tamed to be a man's proper wife. Alas, as for those bygone days, "it's over".

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you mean like no parents caring what her daughter is doing as long it bring money?, I doubt being 17 would mean being this dumb, I wasn't, I know very well the world is full of dumb people and dangerous one, and all safety you feel is a illussion, but using age as a excuse for being a idiot is not ok also

I don't even feel sorry for her or him, just grab the guy and toss him in prison, he won't survive the first year anyway, and maybe this will wake up the dumb people around and stop exposing they lifes like this, yes wishfull thinking, even more people will die for being dumb, let darwin awards get more nominee this year
the guy killed himself after he killed her..

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
look my thread:

she was provocative as F

not that i think the killer did good thing - he did NOT. he just wasted his life

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy who killed Bianca?
I don't think so. I think he failed. Gave himself a nasty cut, though! (I saw the pics)
ohhh ur right, looked at the cnn article yeah hes alive...

lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the only place I’ve even heard anything about this. How do you get to be an Instagram star?lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The victim facilitated her own death.

She deserves no sympathy but remains an example to other girls of what playing games could lead to.

The perpetrator deserves no sympathy as he allowed himself to be played and become emotionally compromised until he turned to rage and murder but he too remains an example to other men if they don't learn to be dismissive.

Aside to OP,

You're been consistently creating threads that showcases your state of mind.

And it doesn't look good.