"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you think American men should be anti-immigration because immigration is so heavily skewed male?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,700
Reaction score
5,130
I was watching this video from True Force Loneliness prophet "Roller" Steve Hoca, and it got me interested:


He brings up the point that immigration - legal or illegal - is heavily skewed male. I would think that the only form of immigration that is heavily skewed female is family reunification of American men marrying foreign women - and of course, the laws like the "Violence Against Women Act" try to hunder that as much as possible, to say nothing of the popular shaming such men who do this. :mad::mad: I do think that the typical male immigrant is about as low on the dating totem pole as possible, being that he is typically not white (i.e., white as in pure white), and quite poor (and if not poor, he probably has his wife with him, or at least at home in the old country), so it would seem that they don't count in the dating market - aside from a very low portion, which might skew the sausage-fest numbers even more. :mad:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Bring the sexy Latinas and leave the Men to fight for their own Country.

I would never be President lol.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
it doesn't matter what sex drug traffickers, human traffickers, and child pornographers are. A pimp that's a woman is still a pimp. We don't want them in our country because they're committing crimes, leeching off of our welfare, etc.

If you aren't willing to immigrate legally, you do not belong in America. Period!
 
Top