"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Do you think a husband should pay his wife for poontang?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,691
Reaction score
5,130
I was reading this, and this analogous situation came to me:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...o-homework-more-its-best-decision-i-ever-made
I pay my kids to get dressed, do homework and more. It’s the best decision I ever made.
Why it works

“Positive reinforcement is reinforcing a positive behavior with a positive response, which makes the behavior more likely to happen in the future,” says Lauren Mosback, a behavioral specialist. “That can look like anything from verbal praise and encouragement to offering a tangible reward.”
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Even if she´s your wife??? F0ck these horrible feminazi laws man.
Why would anyone want to pay their spouse or relationship partner for sex? As for paying kids for doing their homework and cleaning their rooms? My parents had an answer for that. It was called grounded, no tv and no leaving the house until room is clean and homework was done.

And people question why our kids are failing. They have no discipline from their parents. It's basically the patients running the asylum.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Why would anyone want to pay their spouse or relationship partner for sex? As for paying kids for doing their homework and cleaning their rooms? My parents had an answer for that. It was called grounded, no tv and no leaving the house until room is clean and homework was done.

And people question why our kids are failing. They have no discipline from their parents. It's basically the patients running the asylum.
you already pay, that is the thing you guys are missing, you pay for the kids, for the house, food, you already pay her

for the whole kids, if you give then money as a allowance, might as well make then do the work
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
you already pay, that is the thing you guys are missing, you pay for the kids, for the house, food, you already pay her

for the whole kids, if you give then money as a allowance, might as well make then do the work
Well, no, I don't, as I'd never enter in to an arrangement like that. When I wanted money for things that my parents didn't want to pay for or didn't have the money to pay for, I was told to get a job to pay for them. You can get your working papers in CT in your early teens. I never received an allowance, and I'd never give one if I had a child. I already own my house, so that's immaterial. I wouldn't marry, but would entertain an LTR. However, that LTR, the lady would have a job. Aside from that, basic expenses such as shelter, food, utilities, medical cannot be included as bonuses to kids, as these are required and a basic need.

To pay directly for sex? You must be kidding. I understand, in theory, when you are dating or FWBs, there are some expenses like food, drinks and activies to keep the b!tch interested, but they are minimal. Now, if man is cucked into spending for trips, clothing, kids which are not his, car payments, cells, etc. Then, I do not know what to say. The man should be shot and put out of his misery. I'd rather be alone than be a work mule for others. But hey, that's me.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,691
Reaction score
5,130
It could be kinky.
Yes, I agree. It's like the man has paid for it, so he can order around his woman for different positions with no regard for her feelings - with her of course, liking the way her man is alpha.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
Well, no, I don't, as I'd never enter in to an arrangement like that. When I wanted money for things that my parents didn't want to pay for or didn't have the money to pay for, I was told to get a job to pay for them. You can get your working papers in CT in your early teens. I never received an allowance, and I'd never give one if I had a child. I already own my house, so that's immaterial. I wouldn't marry, but would entertain an LTR. However, that LTR, the lady would have a job. Aside from that, basic expenses such as shelter, food, utilities, medical cannot be included as bonuses to kids, as these are required and a basic need.

To pay directly for sex? You must be kidding. I understand, in theory, when you are dating or FWBs, there are some expenses like food, drinks and activies to keep the b!tch interested, but they are minimal. Now, if man is cucked into spending for trips, clothing, kids which are not his, car payments, cells, etc. Then, I do not know what to say. The man should be shot and put out of his misery. I'd rather be alone than be a work mule for others. But hey, that's me.
rules for working differ to each country and regions, also there is the problem of you really find something to work on who will not get in conflict with school, also will depend on parents, most people I know don't want his kids working too soon, they want then studying and know working and studying is tiresome and one will fall, most the studying part, also depends on how much was you free time, during my high school year I was studying full time, morning, afternoon and night, I hardly had time to sleep even less to work, but if the kids have time to lazy around the house you can make then work. take note to improve what your learned not just keep copying the same thing.

if you marry you WILL pay, we already pay a little on taxes
only way to not pay for anything is not ever marry, and we are not discussing the value, we are discussing if you pay or not, you are paying, don't fool yourself and working as a mule you already are, taxes are there for that, if not you will go to jail
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
this is true but you cna do it other way like "u cant go out or play pc games if u dont do homework first and show me proof"
 
Top