"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Do you think a horse-racing jockey manlettisimo could be able to StatusMax enough to overcome his extraordinarily low FrameMin situation?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
I was watching this amazing race in which for the first time ever, the longest-shot horse won the Kentucky Derby, and it got me interested:


Speaking of "long-shot", this also applies to the ShortFrameCels that are the jockeys for these majestic beasts, as they typically are around 5'2", 115 lb, and are as well nowadays typically EthnicCels. The jockey for this longest-shot horse was obviously elated as he was able to get his horse to mog the others at the end, but I wonder if being the champion jockey would be enough for a decent horse-loving chick to find him attractive - and we know how many chicks are horse-lovers. :rolleyes:

Of course, the winning horse will look forward to a lifetime of horse-poon. :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
I imagine having the balls to be a horse jockey gives these guys a presence that outsizes their frames.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
No. Height and big muscles are the better path.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
Damn that was a good race
I don't think I've ever seen a race that had so many so close behind the leader at the end - the exact opposite of this all-time mammalian mogging:

 
Last edited:
Top