Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you tell her how much you make?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl asks you how much you make and what type of assets you have, do you tell her?

In my head amount of info I give out would depend greatly on the duration of the relationship. I would be very hesitant of telling a girl that in the starting stages of dating I would find that gold-diggery. I think most girls try to gauge the income level from you social status and the profession you have without asking directly.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After six months of dating, sure. You’re correct that the “what do you do for a living” question is sizing you up. In my less experienced days I’d give a full title and job description. More than one woman admitted a few dates later that they googled the salary of my job.

Keep your answer vague. Save the details for LTR.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women NEVER want full disclosure. Nothing is more self-satisfying for a woman than to think she’s figured a man out based solely on her mythical feminine intuition.
Other general points, let women work for your answers. Stay mysterious, it makes you more interesting and in return makes her talk more. More talking means she feels good since everyone loves to talk and in return she feels more connected to you because you're such a good listener. And maybe the most important point, less talking means less opportunities for her to disqualify you. That's usually how you lose women you date, you let your big mouth talk too much BS lol
Only a golddigger would ask those type of specific questions early in dating and no i wouldn't even tell my wife exactly what my assets are, that wouldn't be the smartest thing in the world. I work at XXX and do okay is enough. When it becomes serious later on you naturally reveal more but not full disclosure if it's not necessary.
Less is more.

Glassguy

Reaction score
At any point of dating a woman asks or insinuates wanting to know how much money I make or have, its the same response:

I make enough to have nice things that I want and do what I want.

They never get a direct answer.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha I wouldn't entertain this question, even from a LTR. Unless we're starting a business together, how much I make and what I do with my money is none of her business. If it's not the start of a joke a girl would lose points for asking me something like that, and she knows it, so it's never happened.

I don't want women acting differently because of how much money I make, thus I refuse to manifest the answer in their reality.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
If a girl asks you how much you make and what type of assets you have, do you tell her?

In my head amount of info I give out would depend greatly on the duration of the relationship. I would be very hesitant of telling a girl that in the starting stages of dating I would find that gold-diggery. I think most girls try to gauge the income level from you social status and the profession you have without asking directly.
No.
If she's astute enough she can do the math in her head of a minimum of what you show naturally in conversation.

Always look into tucking money into offshore safety nets.

There used to be a magazine called Va ult that taught about how to set up offshore accounts. These accounts are good for so many reasons.

Cayman Islands, Jersey and Guernsey Islands, Switzerland, even some places like Romania and Ireland can help you tuck money away in complete privacy.

Why don't more members here talk about offshore havens?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There plenty of ways to hide money, you can take out money orders for $2999 dollars (this number will change in future) without being flagged by the government. I've never looked into offshore safety nets but then again like SW 15 mentions I don't make enough money to warrant that. I see myself buying foreign real estate before I am hiding money in offshore accounts.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.
If she's astute enough she can do the math in her head of a minimum of what you show naturally in conversation.

Always look into tucking money into offshore safety nets.

There used to be a magazine called Va ult that taught about how to set up offshore accounts. These accounts are good for so many reasons.

Cayman Islands, Jersey and Guernsey Islands, Switzerland, even some places like Romania and Ireland can help you tuck money away in complete privacy.

Why don't more members here talk about offshore havens?
The three letter organizations don’t take kindly to tax evasion or money laundering. Nor would it be discussed on a public forum...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with my girlfriend for 17 years, and she still doesn't know how much money I make, or have.
My parents raised me not to talk about such things, it's nobody's business.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with my girlfriend for 17 years, and she still doesn't know how much money I make, or have.
My parents raised me not to talk about such things, it's nobody's business.
You've had gf for 17years? Damn man, good for you. Any kids?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much you make is a pretty intrusive question. It has goldigger written all over it so if I was asked that question I'd turn it around and make fun of her for asking like say "oh wouldnt you like to know. Make or break huh?" If she can't move on from that, then it's time to hit the eject button. It's none of her business and it's obvious why she's being persistent.

Reaction score

Don't even discuss such regular **** unless you're looking to be her draft animal. Your job is to flirt and get her panties off, not to become her ATM.