Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Do you still live at home?"

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a young bachelor I have heard this a million times....

I would like to hear some feedback from the guys who DO live at home.

What do you guys say to that when a Hottie asks? And do any of you guys feel less confident when you answer "yes" like I used to?

Back in the day, that question would always put a snag on my game. LoL

:cool:

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might be best to say, 'yeah, I'm really saving my money right now.'

Ubermensch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Detroit: home of the finest ruins this side of Rom
The best thing I can think of ...

is a smartass answer: "why, of course I live at home, do I look like a street person" or something like that. Of course, that won't work if their language is more correct, and they ask if you live with your parents.

If you're in school, don't sweat it. Anyone with brain one knows that beats going way into debt. If you're working, you could tell them you're saving to buy a house.

I own my house, so I can't give any report on how these suggestions *work*.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gr8one - Why do you care now if you've moved on and out? You just helping out the young ones?

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly Matius,

Just want the young guns to hear what I never did is all. Besides, It's always good to hear other people's input.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say "Yes , as a matter of fact I do live at home, my lazy parents refuse to get a 3rd job and leave , so being the kind hearted gentleman I am..I let them stay for a while"

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say .. yea you jealous?

No, thats what losers would say. I would just act like it does'nt bother me. Dont lie of course just go with the conversation.

It does suck living at home when you could pull girls in every night. My rents block to hell out of me. Its all good though.....good things come in time.

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kewl Sh!t guys...

I originally posted this because, I am 23 and i get asked every time I meet a new girl....

It's like on their Pre-liminary questions list or whatever...
The other is do you work...etc. you guys get it..

Damn COSMO!..LoL

However, for the record, I DO work, I DON'T live with my Parents, and I DO have a nice ride. LoL

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm truthful about it. If they're going to be turned off by a guy who still lives with his parents, then I don't want 'em (can you say "Mercenary"?)

And anyway, when the convo comes to that, I always point out that they charge me $220/month room and board, and being a paying tenant isn't exactly the same as being a dependant leech, IMHO.

BGMan

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just be like, yeah at the end of august i'll be moving out. and then when august comes move it to january...until you actually move out four years from now.

i'll give another word up to starmans advice, that's funny as shlt.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around here it costs 1k a month minimum just for a crappy one room studio appartment. On top of that you have utilities, food, insurance, car payments, and all the other crap you have to pay. It's pretty much impossible to move out in my area if you're a full time student for both girls and guys, so everyone I've dated has been living with their parents. Obviously when she lives with her parents too she can't hold it against you for living with your parents.

My plan is too move about 15 miles away from here where rent is "only" 1k a month for a 2 room apartment and I can split the cost with a roommate - as soon as I get a job that pays 10+ an hour with night time hours...

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gr8one

I originally posted this because, I am 23 and i get asked every time I meet a new girl....

It's like on their Pre-liminary questions list or whatever...
The other is do you work...etc. you guys get it..
Dude it sounds like you are giveing far TOO MANY details away...try and be a man of mystery.....:D