"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you still apply your Dj Skills when...

Smileyz

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Phil.
Sup Bro's... gotta question again,,,

Say this girl is not that pretty.maybe a 7... not everyone likes her..she aint an Hb As well...just the shy girl..but sort of flirty type..she doesnt have much guys approaching her.. maybe she aint like other girls who are used to guys drooling over her.she's not that type of girl..

would you stil apply Dj skills?? or would you do a diff approach??
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

dawg89

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
treat every girl the same dude no mmatter if she average hot or ugly
 

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
You don't "get it". Meditate some more.

"Dj skills" do not exist. Being a "dj" isn't about having a set of "skills" to woo the ladies with.

It's a goddamn complete change of your core personality! The "skills" should be second nature and part of the very you.

Hit the books, young'n.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by M2k961
You don't "get it". Meditate some more.

"Dj skills" do not exist. Being a "dj" isn't about having a set of "skills" to woo the ladies with.

It's a goddamn complete change of your core personality! The "skills" should be second nature and part of the very you.

Hit the books, young'n.
Yup thats the truth.

Being a DJ is not just a few lines, some jokes, but instead a whole person.

When i act, i act exactly the same no matter who it is. I "spit game" with every chick the same, its just who i am.

Until you get to that point you practice with EVERY chick you talk to. Who cares if she's not attractive
 
Top