Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you still apply your Dj Skills when...

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup Bro's... gotta question again,,,

Say this girl is not that pretty.maybe a 7... not everyone likes her..she aint an Hb As well...just the shy girl..but sort of flirty type..she doesnt have much guys approaching her.. maybe she aint like other girls who are used to guys drooling over her.she's not that type of girl..

would you stil apply Dj skills?? or would you do a diff approach??

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
treat every girl the same dude no mmatter if she average hot or ugly

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't "get it". Meditate some more.

"Dj skills" do not exist. Being a "dj" isn't about having a set of "skills" to woo the ladies with.

It's a goddamn complete change of your core personality! The "skills" should be second nature and part of the very you.

Hit the books, young'n.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by M2k961
You don't "get it". Meditate some more.

"Dj skills" do not exist. Being a "dj" isn't about having a set of "skills" to woo the ladies with.

It's a goddamn complete change of your core personality! The "skills" should be second nature and part of the very you.

Hit the books, young'n.
Yup thats the truth.

Being a DJ is not just a few lines, some jokes, but instead a whole person.

When i act, i act exactly the same no matter who it is. I "spit game" with every chick the same, its just who i am.

Until you get to that point you practice with EVERY chick you talk to. Who cares if she's not attractive