Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you shave your dyck?

Attractor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, :)

Do you shave your dyck? I remember reading an opinion here, that shaving your dyck is a must, but I have never received a response from a woman wheher she insists on playing with a shaved **** or just doesn't care that much? Your experience with this?
Also, if you shave it, do you use a normal or electric razor?:)
I tried with normal razor and the effect was quite good, however, when trying with an electric one, it almost didn't do any work?:)

parisaga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely.

I recently found out my female friends call it "manscaping". Fvcking funny. That shows you how much they talk about it.

I just lather that up and bic the balls in the shower. Takes about 1 minute. I also shave down to the base - makes your junk look considerably bigger. Trim the pubic hair too for sure.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple months back...this question came up and the concensus was that:

Trim it..not shave it was the way to go.

Hell..its your d*ck..get some gel and hairspray and dye that sh*t. hahaha..do whatever you want.

If I recall..the women DJs on this forum said a if they went down on a guy with a big bush...it would freak them out...conversely..if there was a clear cut...it would have them question his manhood.

I remember one saying that a trim is all that is needed. It shows the woman that you take care of yourself enough not to let it get out of hand..and your not a metro-feminin guy scared of hair on their body parts like women are.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this in the mature forum?

Take this to general discussion or anything else.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Why is this in the mature forum?

Take this to general discussion or anything else.
I agree. When I saw this topic, I checked to see if I had somehow clicked on general discussion by mistake.

Actually, this topic isn't as ridiculous as some topics in general discussion. Perhaps there should be an "insane discussion" section.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a hygiene topic.

Moved to Health and Fitness.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trimming is a lot less of a hassle, you can trim between every 5-14 days and still be very neat and tidy. Shaving runs the risk of nicking yourself or having a rash. Yeah, lots of guys do it nowadays, but I still find trimming to be a lot easier and less hassle free. Imagine all the blood flowing out from your sack.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i trim it all the way to where is really short or i cant trim anymore with scissors....i dont save cause then it itches like hell....and i do shave my balls, the balls dont itch that bad cause there isnt that much hair and the hair is a bit thiner.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will have to lock this topic.

Do a search, there are lots of c0ck-shaving threads.

Wait, I don't have moderators' powers. :(

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-

If I recall..the women DJs on this forum said a if they went down on a guy with a big bush...it would freak them out...conversely..if there was a clear cut...it would have them question his manhood.
LOL by the time a girls going down on you i think it's too late to question your manhood