Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you privilege hotness or inexperience in a woman?

Reaction score
I had sex with a 19 years old chubby girl in SEA. I thought that the sex was really good, she was so horny and feminine, her face was youthful and just eager to enjoy the moment.

The second time we met she told me she only had sex one time with a guy. It made totally sense to me because of the way she had sex on the first meeting. That guy did all the hard work of deflowering her and then I met her and got to enjoy this horny, pristine woman.

Would you rather have sex with a chubby, inexperienced woman of 19 years old or with a 30 years old hot slut?

Reaction score
If she’s inexperienced you could force her to lose weight by keeping her in a cage and making her eat lettuce for 6 months.

Inexperienced women are great because they are more impressionable and you can have a really positive effect on their lives. Like forcing them to lose weight. Forcing a woman to lose weight by keeping her in a cage and feeding her lettuce and berries is the most loving act a man can do. It’s fatherly and caring.
The second time that we met we ate weed muffins. While watching a series, I started to get high and I noticed that the most masculine way to behave with her was to actually consider her as my pet. I started viewing her as a cute dog who only needs a loving, masculine master to guide the interaction. I put her hand on my c*ck and it became incredibly hard. While she sucked me on the sofa I guided her with spankings or caresses. I felt incredibly masculine and the polarity of our energies was awesome. I think you can only experience this with inexperienced women, or women who did not have sex for a very long time (think the type of woman in her 30s with a hard body, who can go without sex for years).

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
As long as she passes the boner test, hell yeah inexperience over hotness. So far she sounds like a keeper, just be on the lookout for any possible red flags, hope there arent any. Enjoy bro.

Reaction score
As long as she passes the boner test, hell yeah inexperience over hotness. So far she sounds like a keeper, just be on the lookout for any possible red flags, hope there arent any. Enjoy bro.
Forgot to mention that she's a bit boring to talk to. Although she's done one year of high school in the usa her english is not great. So I'm not sure yet.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with a 19 years old chubby girl in SEA. I thought that the sex was really good, she was so horny and feminine, her face was youthful and just eager to enjoy the moment.

The second time we met she told me she only had sex one time with a guy. It made totally sense to me because of the way she had sex on the first meeting. That guy did all the hard work of deflowering her and then I met her and got to enjoy this horny, pristine woman.

Would you rather have sex with a chubby, inexperienced woman of 19 years old or with a 30 years old hot slut?
if she is not ugly , then for sure the young one over the 30+ ( they look like they were hit by a train )

if she is ugly , then it does not matter . You should not bang them