"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Do you prefer OLDER or YOUNGER women?

Do you prefer OLDER or YOUNGER women?

  • YOUNGER! I like em fresh!

    Votes: 21 45.7%
  • OLDER! I like em experienced!

    Votes: 25 54.3%

  • Total voters
    46

racerX

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Age
60
Location
los angeles
Always go for younger babes. You can bang 40 year old ladies when you are 50 years old, but you wont be able to bang 22 year old hotties when your that old. (unless you are really rich). If you are 20-30 years old, only bang 18-30 year old babes. Dont bang old babes w/ dried up tittties & wrinkles everywhere.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

softail1451

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2002
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
CT
I like em younger than myself as I still am way to immature for my age and find if I hang with the younger ladies I seem to get along with them much better, however if an older lady just wants the "gift" that keeps on giving then hell yeah I'll tap dat A$$ too.

peace
 
Top