"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Do you play women differently, depending on factors?

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
And if so, in general, how do you adjust your game, based on those factors?

For example, I noticed my niceness works with women approaching, or over thirty, cause they are past the bad boy phase (but i still look kind of like a bad boy, so that appeals to them.)


So, give us some examples of the differing factors, and how you capitalize on those.

Young vs. Old women?
Hot vs. Average?
Single mom vs. No Kids?
Married or taken vs. Single?
Rich vs. Poor?
Dumb vs. Smart?
Women that Don't Trust guys vs. Women that do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
An average girl, you can dish a few compliments on her looks, gives her a nice self esteem boost, plus help you lay your mack down, showing her attention that she isn't used to, and so forth works well with an average looking girl.

For the real hot girls, not showing them the attention they are used to, not seeming impressed with her looks as compared to other guys, in my opinion works much better with the hot ones.

"treat a hot girl like dirt, and she'll stick to you like mud" - Slackers
 

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
A DJ must always be fluid with his game. It should always be adapted to the individual. Women are mostly the same but not all like to be approached the same way. It takes practice and experience but you have to learn to read women. I got a number last weekend from a female (28 assistant principal at a high school). From her appearance and description, I thought she would be mannerable respectful and ladylike. In actuality, she is loud aggressive and somewhat obnoxious. At first, I tried my assertive but gentlemanly game but got no where but ignored, so I had to get rowdy with her, talk a lot of sh!t, and neg hit her constantly. Her attitude changed when I showed her my "other side."

For some reason, I think the trashy chicks who are used to gettting no respect are exactly the opposite. I tend to act like a sincere, serious minded, honest, straight forward gentleman. For instance, my formula for getting strippers is to go total AFC on them. As Im getting a lap dance, I look em straight in the eye and say goofy things like wow you are so beautiful, I have a crush on you. I make them feel respected while everyone else is acting rowdy.

A few weeks ago, I was at a cookout and there was this really hot/sexy chick. Everyone was sweating her. I couldn't talk to her because all the other guys were trying to pick her up the whole afternoon. I played it the opposite way, I didnt say anything to her. I ignored her. I found the next most attractive girl and started talking to her and her friends. While she saw me talking/laughing and having a great time with that group, she sat next to me and listened in on the convo. Eventually, she worked herself into the convo. I ignored her for a good while but gradually I started responding to her. It took a lot of patience and discipline, but I waited her out. At the end of the night, I still didnt ask her for a number (I knew could get it from our mutual friend). She actually asked our mutual friend about me first.. :cool:

My point, adapt the game to the woman. Each woman and situation will be different. Hell, even the time and place will force you to change the game. If a woman gets a little drunk she will usually become easier and more fun to talk to. You always have to be thinking, and reading her for clues. The trick is to learn what she wants to hear and talk about that sh!t till she thinks you're the greatest guy on earth.
 
Top