Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you notice that most salespersons are Chads & Stacys?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and of course, there was a Stacy talking about how wonderful her sales job is:
Amber Hus dreamed of working in entertainment when she enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles in 2017 as a communications major. An internship at a Los Angeles public-relations firm left her disillusioned. Another internship, in business development at Spark & Bloom Superfoods, had her reaching out to local grocery stores and gyms about carrying the allergy-friendly snacks. The 24-year-old says she loved the customer interaction so much she decided to try sales upon graduation.

After dozens of interviews, she settled on a full-time sales job at ringDNA, a position that doesn’t involve making phone-call quotas or other hard-sell tactics.

“It was more problem-solving, being a good listener and asking questions, rather than the ‘smile and dial’,” she said, referring to unsolicited cold-calling.
Amber is definitely a Stacy-esque name. :rolleyes:

Stacy the saleswoman.jpg

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I noticed the same.

Cant really tell if thats because beauty sells or if they somehow make people insecure therefore more compliant and less argumentative.

Something I know for sure is that when you hit a bank, its the tallest prettiest guy the one with the most responsibilities while cashiers are usually shorter and uglier.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I know for sure is that when you hit a bank, its the tallest prettiest guy the one with the most responsibilities while cashiers are usually shorter and uglier.
Attractiveness is generally a good predictor of success along a full spectrum of life achievements. People tend to like you better (which helps explain the salespeople), attractive people tend to make more money, get promoted earlier, etc.

If you're talking about salespeople in retail stores, that job tends to be filled by younger people, so naturally they're going to be better looking, especially the females.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of products/services have a sales force of attractive women because attractive women can sell things.

Marketing matters more than sales. If a good inbound marketing plan exists, salespeople won't have to work as hard.

There's some overlap between marketing/sales and getting laid/forming romantic relationships though it's not entirely analogous.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some overlap between marketing/sales and getting laid/forming romantic relationships though it's not entirely analogous.
No income or a$$ really sucks.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No income or a$$ really sucks.
That's a major life problem. Getting pusssy helps with a lot in life. Your moods are better and you feel way better about yourself. It can help in the workplace too. If you're an unemployed guy and getting pusssy, you would have a better energy in job interviews and more likely to get a job.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the whole concept of sales. Convincing idiots to buy useless sh*t. Salespeople turn me off of buying things more than anything. If you know what you want, you don't need them. They are there to convince people that are on the fence to go ahead and pull the trigger.

And yes, attractive people with bubbly personalities are naturals for this. It's all fake to me, but maybe it isn't to them.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That's a major life problem. Getting pusssy helps with a lot in life. Your moods are better and you feel way better about yourself. It can help in the workplace too. If you're an unemployed guy and getting pusssy, you would have a better energy in job interviews and more likely to get a job.
I never thought of it that way before. I always thought of puzzy as a (nonessential) “bonus” of sorts.

But I totally see your point about the sexually active guy having an edge in the workplace/employment sphere. Even female coworkers are more friendly/cooperative around guys that aren’t ‘cels.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I hate the whole concept of sales. Convincing idiots to buy useless sh*t. Salespeople turn me off of buying things more than anything. If you know what you want, you don't need them. They are there to convince people that are on the fence to go ahead and pull the trigger.
Exactly. If I see what I want to buy, I will come find the salesperson to fill out the paperwork and process the payment. But otherwise, leave me alone and don’t try to pressure me or rush me into buying anything.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love when I’m car shopping and they send out their hottest saleswoman. She thinks I’m just going to fold because she’s hot, but she doesn’t know she’s about to have a negotiating fight on her hands like she’s never seen. I’ve walked out on a few that didn’t meet me at my price. I don’t give a sh!t how hot you are, I’m paying what I’m going to pay or I’ll walk.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People like to deal with attractive people and generally associate attractiveness with trustworthiness. This is a well known fact. And by attractive I don't necessarily mean you want to fvck them, but just having a pleasant disposition. Say you were looking to buy a car and walked into a dealership. Would you rather be dealing with a salesman who is well-dressed, well-groomed and generally looks pleasant, or would you prefer to buy a car from a fat, disheveled slob with a double chin and greasy hair?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People like to deal with attractive people and generally associate attractiveness with trustworthiness. This is a well known fact. And by attractive I don't necessarily mean you want to fvck them, but just having a pleasant disposition. Say you were looking to buy a car and walked into a dealership. Would you rather be dealing with a salesman who is well-dressed, well-groomed and generally looks pleasant, or would you prefer to buy a car from a fat, disheveled slob with a double chin and greasy hair?
If you look at photofeeler than that shows a different story. It's also interesting with your "well-dressed, well-groomed" you also mentioned fat and double-chin, both of which are issues that can't be remedied with grooming and dress. The halo-effect is real and me being in two sales careers can say that with a few good moments here and there, its a rather hellish experience overall in the sense you deal with allot of BS and don't make money. Whereas other more attractive people, just have to show up and things naturally happen. People often get into sales-job because they are easy to get into and you don't feel the same level of pressure compared to salaried jobs and they may be lured into big promises of large paycheques. It's just another type of false hope for most people.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And yes, attractive people with bubbly personalities are naturals for this. It's all fake to me, but maybe it isn't to them.
Sometimes, the shiit is not useless. Sales and marketing are often considered the same when they are not. If a salesperson has to be pushy and aggressive, that means the product is not be marketed well to a target audience or the product offering itself is flawed.

I never thought of it that way before. I always thought of puzzy as a (nonessential) “bonus” of sorts.

But I totally see your point about the sexually active guy having an edge in the workplace/employment sphere. Even female coworkers are more friendly/cooperative around guys that aren’t ‘cels.
Pusssy is essential. Reknowned psychologist Abraham Maslow in "Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs" considered sex a need as essential as food, water, shelter, urination, and defecation.

If you have female co-workers, this means that you are likely working a white collar job. If you were working a blue collar/manual or physical labor job, your co-workers would be overwhelmingly male. When you work a white collar job, there is often more personality driven work. That's because in white collar, there is more politics and relational manipulation to achieve. Some of that requires traits that are associated with alpha males or can resemble alphas. I say resemble alphas because pansy beta males like Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates can be executives if they were founders or in the right place at the right time.

Being an incel in an office will mean that you won't be able to get along with female co-workers as well. You might lack the social skills in female interactions to be successful and you might give off creepy vibes that attract the attention of the overweight, feminist HR Manager. Often times, it would be an cute woman (the high 5 to low 7 range for most men) reporting a violation to the overweight, feminist HR Manager.

In a white collar setting, most men are undersexed, married beta males with underwhelming wives. Most women don't consider them threatening but will report to HR when their feelings are hurt.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the whole concept of sales. Convincing idiots to buy useless sh*t. Salespeople turn me off of buying things more than anything. If you know what you want, you don't need them.
Salespeople pestering you is annoying, especially the ones who stick to you like glue, like you're going to steal something if you're left on your own. But if you need someone to help you, they're never around lol.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure appearance is everything in markets such as health and fitness. Perhaps a Stacy in a male dominated industry. However I don’t believe in OP‘s statement long term. As someone who’s in sales, social interaction is a dying skill set from both sides of the fence. There’s a reason Amazon is so successful as transactions can be done with a punch of button. Thankfully my job stills involves consultative dialogue, however it’s mostly done my email. A quick articulated response to a hot lead with proper grammar is paramount. With respect, I’ve seen some Chads fail because there responses through this type of media could have been done by crayon and a coloring book.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Romantic relationships starting at the workplace have been declining since the 1990s (see attachment at bottom). The environment around securing new jobs if a sexual harrassment incident is reported is too big of a risk, which is why there's less romance going on in workplaces. Since women primarily work in white collar jobs, it's a safe assumption that most workplace romances start in the white collar space. Construction workers, scrap yard workers, plumbers, and auto mechanics are probably not forming romances at work.

Being attractive gives a man more leeway at work in his behavior. You've got to be a top 10-15% male to get that sort of leeway. Even an above average man doesn't have the type of leeway shown in that video. However, because job searches have gotten more difficult in white collar since 2000 due to 3 major recessionary periods (Dot com bust, Great Recession, COVID), messing around at work has become too big of a risk, even for top tier men. Why mess around at work when you have other choices?

I was reading this, and of course, there was a Stacy talking about how wonderful her sales job is:

Amber is definitely a Stacy-esque name. :rolleyes:

View attachment 6741
She was a Communications major. Sales is the most obvious role for Communications majors. Traditional media jobs are drying up, new media jobs like BuzzFeed and HuffPo aren't even growing either. Ad agency creative jobs are competitive because you are competing with Businees majors with Marketing focus areas. Other Marketing jobs will favor Business/Marketing major types.

People often get into sales-job because they are easy to get into and you don't feel the same level of pressure compared to salaried jobs
Wrong. Sales jobs are very high pressure. If you don't meet quota, you're out. Sales and Marketing jobs are known for their instability.

And yes, attractive people with bubbly personalities are naturals for this.
Pharmaceutical and medical device companies tend to hire attractive women. They often like to see that you were a college cheerleader on your resume.

Ever notice that a lot of real estate agents are attractive women, often the hot mom type (30s/40s)?

Attachments

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime I think of the office sexual harrassment, I can only imagine all the old and used HR women pushing it on the entire white collar industry with their excessive feminine wiles to suppress everything that doesn't make them happy. It forces others to have to go into even more risque situations just to pursue inner office romance. No matter what you think of it, it's impossible to stop a man and a woman from pursuing something intimate and they will always find a way. If anything, sneaking around makes things worse. Obviously, this just proves women do not belong working in any place with men ever. I work in an office from time to time, and telling me who is tall and fit to not flirt with the hot girls and good looking married women working there is a lesson in futility. Especially since they flirt with me far more often.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Sex sells, simple as that. It's the same reason most head hunters/Temp agencies are attractive young women

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left financial services to go back To school.

I am tAking a job as a HeadHunter.

All HR are 80% Women often Beautiful, and rare are the ones who dont think they own you.

In law they want To break you

In médecin they want To exhaust you at work

In using they want To save you.

Alot of réal estate agents are former barmaid still hot.

Anyway, sales People who are serious dont like To hire pretty girls. Thé pretty girls have a hard time cause no customer comes for the products but for the goods (sleep with the girl)