Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you listen to music while training

gromitfoxcow

Reaction score
Hey guys, great Community here. Listening to music when you want to train to improve your workout isn’t exactly a new thing. I don’t have a genre in mind as to the best music to listen to. I was Just wondering if any of you guys have experience working as a personal trainer if so which type of music would you recommend? It would be great to hear from any of you. Thank you so much for all of the awesome threads.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I don't even bring my phone to the gym. If I do, I only listen to podcasts. I prefer to use the time to stay unplugged and let the workouts themselves by a source of motivation, not music or preworkout or whatever else.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely listen to music since I can't stand the generic pop songs my Gym blasts 24/7.

I listen to Synthwave,Outrun,Electronic Techno and DnB Music.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only listen to death metal while lifting.
Country, but not new country (I hate the twangy new artists like Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan etc.) Mostly Zach Brown Band. But that’s just because that is my music taste, I don’t think any music in particular improves your workout in any other way than keeping you from getting bored and ending your workout early.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think any music in particular improves your workout in any other way than keeping you from getting bored and ending your workout early.
I think it depends on the individual. I would think that listening to music that relaxes you is counterproductive to what you're trying to accomplish with weight lifting. So I listen to the music that pumps me up the most. Even though I like other forms of music for different settings.