"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

"Do you like my breasts?"

Downrock27

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
Surrey,British Columbia,Canada
Mickey's response is too much ****y and not enough Funny. B-Man's response is perfect. I think that this is a good chance to illustrate how bone-headed some guys are when it comes to determining what "****y" is.

Damn yea thats me, always overboard on the ****y and chicks just end up thinking I'm a big ****head. I've gotta tone it down and find the right balance.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Originally posted by Revlis

I couldn't really examine them because her mum was there :eek:
Well in that case you need to say: "Why don't you ask me later when we're alone and I'll give you an expert opinion *wink*)
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
YOU SAY," what boobs?"

she will kino you with a slap
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
356
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Amsterdam
I'll answer that question tomorrow morning.
 
Top