Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

do you like me?

Dude_man123

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, when a girl asks if you like them, and you do, what should you say?

Right now I got a chick who will write stuff on my hands, saying "[my name] loves [her name]" and if I say anything about it, she says, "you know its true"

I usually say "thats what you think" or "I'll let you think that if it makes you happy" but I am not sure what the best method is for handling situations like this.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That chick is either into you, or just flirting for fun/attention!

Escalate the kino and write on her hands as well... Hell.. write on your hand, "your number: ____________" and she just might put it in there..

Escalate my friend...

If a girl asks me if I like her, I just tell her, "I like everyone!" or, "I love everyone!"

Best of luck!

Dude_man123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got her number, but I got it from someone other than her, before I was even interested in her...

Writing on her hands is a good idea. I'll have to do that sometime...

Dude_man123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, she asked her friend to ask me if I like her. I had been sucking on the girls neck earlier, so I just said to the friend "I like the way she tastes"

Supposedly after that she told the friend that it was a Yes or No question, and wanted an answer... I told the friend that she needs to ask me herself.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would grab her by the arm, pull her in close, look into her eyes for 10 seconds then say "Not yet, but lets work on it" or something like that.

RAFCbearfilm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude Man - I think you are doing just fine with your own answers. What are you trying to achieve here? Are you trying to date her or what more do you want to know? After reading your Post and subsequent reply you seem to be doing just fine on your own.
LOL at sucking on the girls neck and she has to get her friend to ask if you like her. I think the girl is a couple bricks short of a load if she has to do that!

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
No kidding. You're high school age I'm guessing?

Dude_man123 said:
Supposedly after that she told the friend that it was a Yes or No question, and wanted an answer... I told the friend that she needs to ask me herself.

Dude_man123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 19 last week, and shes about to turn 17 in like 3 weeks. I want to start a relationship...

Anyway... we were txting a whole lot, and finally I had to leave, so she said ok, well, text me later. After her friend said that stuff to me, later that night i decided i would text her back... (BTW, this is the first time I have texted her to start a conversation... she has txted me all the other times, cause she was bored, or for no real reason, which I don't mind)

Me: Hey, whats up?
---
no reply
---
This morning, around 9:45 AM I was asleep, but my phone beeped cause she txted me and woke me up

Her:Hey, sorry I didn't hear my phone last night
Me: Hey, you just woke me up! We both know you have ears, if you didn't wanna talk, you can just say it! ;-) (kind of a joke, she said something like this to me before)
Her: Sorry, No, I do want to talk!
me: I know ;) So what ya up to today?
Her: Nothing.
Me: Haha, sounds like fun!!
Her: What are you doing?
Me: I got to go register at my college and get my car fixed
her: Whats wrong with your car
me: the door broke
her: how?
me: I just opened it and the handle snapped, it was kinda funny.
her: Wow.
me: Yeah, so do you work today?
her: Yeah, six-ten pm, what about you?
me: no, im off, hey, since you have nothing to do today, lets go grab a pizza when im done at school and with my car.
her: i'll have to see what time because [lists reason]
me: ok, catch ya later

----

I take that as a No...

What the heck...?! After she txts me a million times (seriously, over 100 times since sunday, and today is tuesday), asks her friend to find out if i like her... apologizes over nothing to me, wakes me up with txts, txts me late at night... She talks about us kissing, holding hands, and what not... she still won't go out with me. I mean, asking her out alone should say "HEY I LIKE YOU!"

I know shes not lying about the stuff she has to do, but its all stuff at home (basically, she just needs to move stuff around the house, no big deal...) She was talking about it to her friend yesterday. Sounded like an excuse. But I am really annoyed how she went from doing "Nothing" to "busy" in like 10 minutes...

Anyway, the plan was to get her in person, then try out NickBe's idea... cause that tells her that I want to go out with her more, and start some kinda relationship.

Another issue is on Friday shes leaving for like 10 days on vacation, during which she will probably forget about all me till she comes back, or she might miss me. Thats why I wanted to talk to her today, cause I am working the rest of the week, and we have exact opposite work schedules, meaning we can't hang out at all.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, low interest and flakey...what to do, what to do...oh yeah, NEXT.

Dude_man123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking. But then I decided I would go to work and pick up my paycheck. Kool... but she was there talking to some people, so I made my presence known and sat with them. I completly ignore her, and just talked to the other people. I left early, and while driving back I went to the bank, and while driving I saw her driving to her house.

An hour later I was like, nah, she knows I saw her, im going to talk to her about this.

ME: Hey, you busy, I still owe you that kiss...
her: I am right now but I will txt u when I am not
me: K

--about 1 1/2 hour later--

her: ok, me and my dad are coming back from [name of place]
me: ok, let me know when you are home

--about 20 mins later--

me: hey, you got to work in about an hour, theres no point in hanging out. If you didn't want to you should have just said so, I prefer honesty.

--she went crazy---

her: No, thats not how it is my dad made go with him because...[reasons]

and she kept going, and going and going...

I visited her at work that night and we talked for a while in the parking lot and txted most of the night. But she clearly said we have to hang out when she gets back from vacation.

While txting she was like "are you going to miss me while i am gone?" and I was like "well, are you going to me miss" and she said "of course I will!" and I was like "cool, well, are you going to txt me while your gone" her "yeah, I always have my phone with me" Me "Good, don't let me forget about you" her "You would forget about me?!" ME "Well, then txt me and dont let me forget about u" her "you could txt to ya know..."

Anyway, I am currently not sure, but I believe her... maybe I overreacted.

Heck, I even stopped txting her at one point, then about 30 minutes later she started txting me again...