Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you like hunting?

Andrett

Banned
Reaction score
Do you like hunting? Is it expensive entertainment?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on what u r hunting...

At times I bring along a rifle 2 sharpen my shooting skills.

I mostly use more traditional methods 2 hunt, no guns, just DIY traps, DIY poisons, spear, a blowpipe and a mix of knifes and axes. These r cheap basic weaponry/methods that hardly cost anything.

However, unless u had training from a young age, starting from 7-12 y.o I don't recommend you go solo hunting in the jungle.

Perhaps u can start off going to a rural area and go fishing. Just make sure that place is crocodile free, I'm often caught off guard by how stealthily they come around to hunt me instead.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up hunting (and fishing). That said, I don't really enjoy the act of it. Sure, I like being in the peace of quiet of the woods and water sometimes, but it's not something I get fired up to do. I'd much rather hike in the woods, and swim in the water. I do like to prep and eat the meat/fish though.

Going off on hunting trips just is not something I'd like to do.

But yes, it's expensive and big business.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always on the hunt for new sounds, for my music.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I personally like fishing better than killing birds or animals. Best fishing success is from a boat though, unless you’re surf side or on a good lake dock …
Both are a learning experience, however a good shotgun or rifle are obviously more expensive than good fishing gear, but fish are easier to clean…
The expense depends on your level of involvement and dedication to your chosen sport.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
I personally like fishing better than killing birds or animals. Best fishing success is from a boat though, unless you’re surf side or on a good lake dock …
Both are a learning experience, however a good shotgun or rifle are obviously more expensive than good fishing gear, but fish are easier to clean…
The expense depends on your level of involvement and dedication to your chosen sport.
If you decide to go rifle, get a damn good scope and zero it in within a few inches or closer at the Range for obvious reasons…
Once knew a guy that got head shots on turkeys with a .22 to save meat.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been meaning to get into it. I have a ton of deer that come on my property. I'm legal to shoot and hunt, but I've been looking into getting a bow since I can't use a gun being close to the town.

This fall I'm going to learn how to slaughter and de-feather chickens. I also need to learn how to gut a deer if I'm going to shoot one. There's places around here that will give a live demonstration on how to gut an animal. I'm just keeping an eye out for the next one that pops up.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been meaning to get into it. I have a ton of deer that come on my property. I'm legal to shoot and hunt, but I've been looking into getting a bow since I can't use a gun being close to the town.
Crossbow is your answer.

This fall I'm going to learn how to slaughter and de-feather chickens. I also need to learn how to gut a deer if I'm going to shoot one. There's places around here that will give a live demonstration on how to gut an animal. I'm just keeping an eye out for the next one that pops up.
I have been cleaning deer forever, but I still use Youtube every time I skin one.

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not pleasant to watch an animal die at your hand.