Do you lie?

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I had been seeing caught me in a pretty big lie, and I’ll most likely never hear from her again. The instant she walked away it made me realize why the f*ck do I lie? Is it because I’m afraid I won’t be accepted? Trying to be something I’m not? Abundance mentality not in full affect right now which is part of the issue.

Man, self reflecting is hard sometimes.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I had been seeing caught me in a pretty big lie, and I’ll most likely never hear from her again. The instant she walked away it made me realize why the f*ck do I lie? Is it because I’m afraid I won’t be accepted? Trying to be something I’m not? Abundance mentality not in full affect right now which is part of the issue.

Man, self reflecting is hard sometimes.
No. You are capable of attracting women with who you are.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I never lie. Everything I do, I do with reason. It’s rather strange because a lot of times it might not be logical, but still reasonable. Part of it is how I say things. And I might not say EVERYTHING either, just what would explain the story enough without them asking questions that could potentially get me in trouble. This way, I am never in the wrong. And if I somehow am, then the other person will be too. It’s not worth really going into. But basically, don’t lie.

Face yourself. I do it all the time. Get used to it.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lies should only add to who you already are, never change who you are.

You hit 170MPH on the autobahn? Cool story... When you tell the story, say you hit 180.

Embellish yourself a little, don't overdo it.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally no reason to lie, in dating or otherwise. It's just a weakness of character IMO and will come back to bite you.

On the other hand, if you are truthful it can actually pull you out of some bad situations rather than getting you into them.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't see the point in lies, and most of time is for others accept you with is a weakeness, I don't lie, I can hide something here or there, or just stay quiet when someone ask something I don't want to answer, but I don't lie, and since I don't care what people think, I have even less reason to lie

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We lie to ourselves all the time, more subtly, when we fail to realize we are not in control of the universe or situations that happen in life.