Do you lie about your age to younger girls???

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you in your late 20's, early 30's or even older... Do you lie about your age when you meet women say in the 18-22 demographic?

Here's an example of a girl I've been kind of talking to..... I met her about a week ago and we been kinda texting here and there... So today she asks me how old I am..... I respond back saying I was wondering the same about her... Well she tells me she is 21

So I respond back with "lol I'm a lot older than you"

She responds back with "how old?"

I think about it.. and decide that because she replied with anything other than age is just a number I lied. I texted her back "I'm 26"

Well her response was like "oh lol thats only 5 years, I thought you were going to say you were 30 or something..."

So I guess I made the right call.... For those of you who want to believe age doesn't matter, when you get to be over 30 I think it just might with the younger girls...

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never lie! The appreciation factor is not that great when I am lied to, so as a general rule I do not. I would use my age as leverage for some younger woman to qualify herself to me.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Don't lie. When asked how old I am by a younger gal, I just say "old enough to make you happy you were born a woman". Not anymore though. Married now.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you'd lie. Girls love banging older men. And 21 to 31 ain't that huge of an age gap.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
I never lie! The appreciation factor is not that great when I am lied to, so as a general rule I do not. I would use my age as leverage for some younger woman to qualify herself to me.
"..use my age as leverage .." good mindset SMS. However , you might spare a moment to appreciate how much of a challenge that can be for me some times. :crackup:

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love older guys. If you're 30 or above use it to your advantage.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
For those of you in your late 20's, early 30's or even older... Do you lie about your age when you meet women say in the 18-22 demographic?
NO! Many of them go nuts for older guys. It's like a fetish or something, or like how some women go gaga for guys in uniform.

Jayer said:
Here's an example of a girl I've been kind of talking to..... I met her about a week ago and we been kinda texting here and there... So today she asks me how old I am..... I respond back saying I was wondering the same about her... Well she tells me she is 21

Poorly played. Now you've made it a big deal. If you delay she's going to place more and more value/emphasis on the outcome. That's the exact opposite of what you want.

Jayer said:
I think about it.. and decide that because she replied with anything other than age is just a number I lied. I texted her back "I'm 26"

Well her response was like "oh lol thats only 5 years, I thought you were going to say you were 30 or something..."
And down the rabbit hole you go. This can only burn you later on if the topic comes up again for some reason or she finds out the true from someone else.

Jayer said:
So I guess I made the right call.... For those of you who want to believe age doesn't matter, when you get to be over 30 I think it just might with the younger girls...
See above. You're percieved positive reinforcement is just selection bias. If she's said the opposite, that she was hopeing you were over 30, then you'd be sitting here telling us how you blew it with this girl and that age doesn't matter or some crap.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:

Again, it comes back to whether you are a high value male or not. If you are an average guy, then yes, your age is going to kill any value that you have left.

If you are a high value male, then age is really not that big of a deal.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Again, it comes back to whether you are a high value male or not. If you are an average guy, then yes, your age is going to kill any value that you have left.

If you're a high-value male, AND you lie about your age, how much more devastating will that be on the woman you just want to fvck, not marry?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

Poonani Maker said:
If you're a high-value male, AND you lie about your age, how much more devastating will that be on the woman you just want to fvck, not marry?
But that's the point, if you lie about your age, you simply are not a high-value male.

Think about the mindset of a guy who feels the need to lie about his age (like the OP) does he exactly inspire confidence in you?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't lie about my age I just bug them about being too young to hang out with me.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to turn 30 in a few months.
I'd never lie about my age. If something so trivial as my age is enough to stop a woman from getting on all four with me, then she isn't worth my time.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i kind of make it a game.
i make em guess just for fun
although i am 33 i contain the oriental fountain of youth gene so I look around 25 to 26 heck, i even act that age.
but im proud to be 33 and I say it like i mean it.

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you lie about your age to get laid what else are you gonna lie about???

Your job?

Your car?

Your house?

Your wife and kids?

Why lie???

What are you afraid of about yourself?

Is p*ssy worth your self respect?

Tell the truth.....(you can still get laid with the truth)

Over and Out.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
boomerick said:
Is p*ssy worth your self respect?

Tell the truth.....(you can still get laid with the truth)

Over and Out.
Yeah but not as much. I'm telling you, women LIE a LOT more than we could ever dream to. I'm just using stories right back at em...to get the pvssy. I've learned to lie over the phone with them. I used to not lie to em, but that was considered "bor-ing" to them, so give them what they want - heck, they even like lying to themselves. With a dude, I'm not going to lie, why would I even want to get in a dude's pants?

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poo

1. I'm not gonna act like a c*nt just cause chicks do.....

2. Uhhhh....when did dudes come into the equasion?.....

Over and Out.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
You said it seems like you made the right call, but after you told her your fake age, she said the real age would have been okay. Doesn't that mean you made the wrong call, not right?
She responded with ""oh lol thats only 5 years, I thought you were going to say you were 30 or something..."

Please read.

FWIW I am talking about really young girls (18-22) a lot of them feel 30 is old. If you want to act like they don't think like that to make yourselves feel better go ahead. I am not looking at this as a self-respect issue. If lying gets you laid and you are just after pvssy then the ends justify the means

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
FWIW I am talking about really young girls (18-22) a lot of them feel 30 is old. If you want to act like they don't think like that to make yourselves feel better go ahead.
Of course they feel you are *old* but that does not necessarily preclude them from liking you.

Jayer said:
I am not looking at this as a self-respect issue. If lying gets you laid and you are just after pvssy then the ends justify the means
You are reeking of insecurity and so of course young girls definitely won't be attracted to you.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Of course they feel you are *old* but that does not necessarily preclude them from liking you.

You are reeking of insecurity and so of course young girls definitely won't be attracted to you.

I don't know if you are missing my point, or are just so stuck on your slanted views regarding "what is morally right" that you will attempt to belittle anyone that doesn't share your views.

I never said it is impossible to get a girl in the 18-22 age demographics if she knew your age. If you READ I am simply saying that a lot of them (and especially the example one I gave) feel 30 + is old.

If the goal is simply to get a lay.... why not lie if it makes it easier? Why give yourself an extra hurdle to jump over???? I think you are in the insecure one Trader... you can't accept when someone else does things that you don't deem "morally correct'

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck yeah I lie!

I don't know about all this high value, low value, alpha, beta, morality you're going to burn in hell crap...

Fact is young b*tches (18-22) consider 30 to be old farts. And I missed out on my chance because I was a late bloomer.

So hell yes I'm going to lie. I like young p*ssy from time to time. Good thing I look like I'm 12 when I'm clean shaven.