Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you know what Victoria's "Secret" is?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know what Victoria's dirty little "Secret" is? Have you figured it out? No? Well scroll on down there bud for the answer.

They're all trannies. You've now been repilled. You're welcome!

Attachments

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the worst kept secret, everyone already knew......

....not once have I ever heard any male peers say a Victoria Secret model was attractive.... Most guys can identify masculine facial features even if the tranny spent hundreds of thousands of $$$$....

....it's just not possible for a man to look feminine....

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the worst kept secret, everyone already knew......

....not once have I ever heard any male peers say a Victoria Secret model was attractive.... Most guys can identify masculine facial features even if the tranny spent hundreds of thousands of $$$$....

....it's just not possible for a man to look feminine....

I disagree. Some of the women that men have lusted for since they were kids are actually Illuminati trannies. Like genetically engineered to the point we've all been deceived to be attracted to male features without even knowing. Hence the massive increase in gender flopping. The entertainment industry is the perfect place to showcase these modified trannies and even male actors who are actually women. Whether movies, music and sports, they are flooded with them. The TV is the 1# most effective manipulation tool to brainwash the mass's. Their sole purpose is to seduce, deceive, distract, control and entertain you.

Being deceived is a hard pill to swallow once you realize how the women you lusted for were actually men. Even the male entertainers you followed are actually women. Most importantly how it's all connected with Satanic cults "Illuminati" that are in every outlet you can imagine who's sole purpose is to control our minds, and our lives, while lining their pockets and planning our destruction.

Last edited:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more than you would have ever imagined. Charlize Theron is a tranny. Just have a look at her body structure, as thats all one needs to clearly see that "she" is actually a "he". It's a lot easier to notice when these stars are out of their natural element that they portray on TV. Me telling you about it is not going to get you to see how deep all this goes, unless you do your own research.

It's a psychological thing in that when your beliefs are tested, it triggers ones defense mechanism against the person trying to show you the truth, rather than you finding it or stumbling on it on your own. That is why I urge one not to believe me, but rather do your own research "if" you truly care about wanting to know the truth.

These Satanic cults use brainwashing tools like "mockingbird" to brainwash us into believing lies. The Devil loves to put clues & symbols right in front of your face cause he knows most of the population are sheep who will never see it or pick up on it. He's mocking us at how dumb we are. If you've never seen the movie "They Live" its a great representation of current times. We are living in the Matrix.

Attachments

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A tranny claiming to be a woman snuck through the lower levels of the miss universe pageant, Canada I think. The entrant made it past the first stage or two of the pageant before losing. So there were real women who placed lower than a tranny. That has got to be some embarrassing sh!t for a beauty queen.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Some of the women that men have lusted for since they were kids are actually Illuminati trannies. Like genetically engineered to the point we've all been deceived to be attracted to male features without even knowing. Hence the massive increase in gender flopping. The entertainment industry is the perfect place to showcase these modified trannies and even male actors who are actually women. Whether movies, music and sports, they are flooded with them. The TV is the 1# most effective manipulation tool to brainwash the mass's. Their sole purpose is to seduce, deceive, distract, control and entertain you.

Being deceived is a hard pill to swallow once you realize how the women you lusted for were actually men. Even the male entertainers you followed are actually women. Most importantly how it's all connected with Satanic cults "Illuminati" that are in every outlet you can imagine who's sole purpose is to control our minds, and our lives, while lining their pockets and planning our destruction.
I do agree that cults run the major corporations, especially media....

...in fact, rapper Fat Joe called it out years ago when he said Hip Hop is run by the gay mafia.... I time stamped the section of the clip where he says it, no need to watch from beginning to end.....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, i should also mention that my older brother is gay....so no bigotry here.... But i dont deny that the political and corporate elites are pushing some sort of gay agenda onto straight men......

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Don't forget invasions by little green men from Mars and of course my personal favourite, those underground tunnels at emptied Walmart stores.

Pssst, just in case you don't know, it's all abt the ongoing genocide of white people.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more than you would have ever imagined. Charlize Theron is a tranny. Just have a look at her body structure, as thats all one needs to clearly see that "she" is actually a "he". It's a lot easier to notice when these stars are out of their natural element that they portray on TV. Me telling you about it is not going to get you to see how deep all this goes, unless you do your own research.

It's a psychological thing in that when your beliefs are tested, it triggers ones defense mechanism against the person trying to show you the truth, rather than you finding it or stumbling on it on your own. That is why I urge one not to believe me, but rather do your own research "if" you truly care about wanting to know the truth.

These Satanic cults use brainwashing tools like "mockingbird" to brainwash us into believing lies. The Devil loves to put clues & symbols right in front of your face cause he knows most of the population are sheep who will never see it or pick up on it. He's mocking us at how dumb we are. If you've never seen the movie "They Live" its a great representation of current times. We are living in the Matrix.
The problem with your narrative is men and women are naturally a mix of testosterone and estrogen. Any number of environmental factors can change that mix, but the point is there are very few men with exceptionally high testosterone and few women with little testosterone and high estrogen levels. Physiologically your body needs both to be healthy. That's why theron can take some fugly pictures when not dolled up. TV is entertainment and so is dramatized because that's what people want to see.

When men undergo sex change therapy they take testosterone inhibitors, which will produce more feminine bodily features. It can be pretty convincing in some cases. And a couple bad pictures of Theron isn't evidence of anything.

The market and all these big companies are chasing dollars. Yes there's corruption but the consumer is the ultimate judge of who gets their attention and money. Why do you think cell phones have cameras calibrated for selfies that come with selfie filters? Why do the ads for those phones never talk about the specs but instead show how shiny it is? Because that's what the majority of the market wants. They've done their research and are exercising a calculated strategy to appeal to the largest demographic.

People need to stop believing they are the victim of a grand conspiracy because it's a self fulfilling prophecy. If you act like a victim you'll only alienate yourself and go crazy. It's healthy to be skeptical and do your own research, but it's also healthy to do so as a community because you need to be kept in check. the stuff shown in this thread is anecdotal BS. Some grainy pictures of models? Wtf?

At least provide how this cult is benefiting from trannies. Who would benefit from the entire species becoming confused about their sexual orientation?

what I believe is happening is the market is listening to a very coddled and spoiled society, amplifying coddled ideologies for liability concerns and again to appeal to more demographics. They overcorrect and confuse people, thus conspiracies like this thread. If you go to a third world country no one gives two fuucks which pronoun you address them with or whether you wear a dress. No one cares that Theron's hips or boobs looks worse in candid shots than a prepared photoshoot.

if we're going to make substantial claims we need substantial logical grounds. So who is orchestrating this conspiracy you have in mind and what is their goal?

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh ffs stove, that’s not a tranny. That’s a girl who starved herself before she was fully developed, and stunted her hormones because of that, which then means that her bodily frame couldn’t develop to be more womanly. Not to mention, trannies still have different features than actual women. Shoot, even women with CAIS still have different features than actual women. Don’t go too far field bro.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."

Like I said, don't believe me, do your own research. If only you knew how many male entertainers were actually female. Next thing you'd to me is "it's not possible for women to look masculine"? I'll drop another one-Milla Jovovich=Tranny
If you can't see it, then lust is blinding you from reality. Funny thing is, some of these trannies play male roles too in order to laugh at how gullible the mass's are who can't see deception right in front of their face.

Attachments