Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you know the reason?

Reaction score
Is there information I can read anywhere about people's reasoning?

People place so much time reasoning their actions. They make schedules of their lives. They write books. They talk to friends. THey ask questions. This is all reasoning, reasoned actions.

I am an "efficient planning" wh0re. I am caught up in doing my own thing, but efficiently planning on "adding" new styles into my life. I never plan to do routines, because that would require me to switch into a "from the ground up" planning technique instead of a "no opportunity wasted" plan. So everything I spend my time reasoning about revolve around efficiency. When I want to "be the man" the only time I feel the NEED to express my feelings is when people are wasting my time. I have a very hot streak for people who are a hindrance to any plans I have.

My biggest problem is that the easiest plan in the world for me is "winging it". I will expressly allow myself to be a "sheep" if I have nothing to literally "do" with my time. I will allow other people to lead me, because I did not make the initial plans. If I can have fun a long the way, than I am content. As has been said, being content is harmful, because as time passes we are all dying slowly.

I have never told this to anybody, but if they spent enough time with me they could make the inference. Well, the ONLY time they could make the inference is when they are WASTING my time, which sadly, does not come around very often. SO people confuse my reasoning, they pick red herrings, and act on them. Since I did not plan on people judging me prematurely, I am unaware of any problems arising. I become oblivious to any social interactions, I focus on myself, I pull my locus of attention tightly around my body. I get "into the game". "Why did they think that" becomes my mindset, I use my tactics and methods to figure out the reason somebody would judge me in such a way.

That is only one of several streams of conciousness that I have at my disposal. As do all of us. This is as of yet, an uncontrollable urge inside of my mind. It is manifested by me not pursuing a goal. The reason that I "stop to reason" is because I had "no good reason".

Kumar

Don Juan
Reaction score
a) Human Nature: Individuals are naturally free and sovereign, whether they realize it or not. Every individual is free and sovereign because he/she and only he/she controls the life-energy that animates his/her brain and body. This individual control of life-energy constitutes choice or free will. The most important factor that distinguishes humans from other life forms is our ability to reason or think. Sources: Rose Wilder Lane (The Discovery of Freedom); Harry Browne (How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World); Ronald E. Merril (The Ideas of Ayn Rand).
http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/tl11.shtml

Petty deep stuff there, I'm currently reading Frederick Mann's work.

Give it a look see. I think there is lots of insight there.

K

Reaction score