Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you know any good cold reading routines?

Reaction score
I want something that works succinctly and fast on a group of girls.

I want to rely on some routines to build some value.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi, I saw you girls laughing and smiling and I just had to come over and say, "hi." On the way over here I was desperate to think of some corny pickup routine like cold reading, or maybe I was going to read one of your palms but that's too lame. How about this. What is the best pick up line you've ever heard?"

Wait for their response.

Listen, nod, and walk away. Then come back five minutes later and use whatever they just told you.

(I assume this is a troll thread so I played along and posted a troll answer)

Reaction score
Your answer was quite good, Rasputin.

I thought you were serious, I will use your stuff.

Should I learn some Tarot card reading? ahaah

See! we both are having fun now!

Something has worked..

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tarot card reading takes a lot of practice, and it's hard to carry around a deck of tarot cards. Try something like aura reading. It's more flexible and you don't need to bring anything. It's like an invisible prop. Palm reading is a bit overdone, and if you are so nervous your palms are sweaty, she'll know right away.

Or try this one:

Walk through the club, and when you see a group of girls, stop dead as you pass. Always choose the girl in the middle and furthest away. That way it's clear that you are an entertainer. Look at your target and say something like this:

"Has she told you yet?"

She'll look at you like you're crazy.

"Who?"

"I'm sorry, I thought you knew. I'm a spirit counselor, and your spirit is trying desperately to tell you something," and look to her right or left (wherever there is space).

"What?"

(This is when you can have some fun)

He's telling me to relay the message. May I?

"Yes, of course!"

Your spirt guide says you should be careful. That there are angles in heaven who are jealous of your beauty. That they will try and take you down the wrong path, away from true love. That when you find true love, you must seize this opportunity as quickly as possible, before the jealous angels are able to interfere.

(Of course when you mention "true love" be sure to gesture toward yourself as obviously as possible)

Just when it starts to sink in, then bounce. If she chases you, guaranteed sex.

This way you can go anywhere there are people, and drop in this pattern whenever you see a group of girls. Whoever follows you is a high probability sex candidate.