"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Do you have to smoke.....

BlackDragon

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
VA
....to get that dark, gruffy voice? Like Clint Eastwood or other badass in movies. I dont plan on smoking or anything, but I would like to have my voice like that. I read a couple of voice empowerment tips and Im still practicing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
you must do lots of yelling like a US MARINE CORPS DRILL INSTRUCTOR to get that "rough" sound in your voice.

when you work out at the gym, practive grunting and growling when your lifting to get that extra repetition.

if you talk softly all the time you will have a "soft" voice like a woman.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
you must do lots of yelling like a US MARINE CORPS DRILL INSTRUCTOR to get that "rough" sound in your voice.
Haha, watch Full Metal Jacket :D
 
Top