Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Take this short test to find out!

IBreatheSpears

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Apparently narcissists acknowledge their narcissism and think that there is nothing wrong with it---a hallmark feature of a personality disorder.
Most people with personality disorders, especially narcissism, aren't aware of it. They usually go to a psychiatrist for depression or substance abuse and find out then.

I don't know if I'm narcissistic enough to qualify for a personality disorder (and it would be disadvantageous to get diagnosed with one) but I realised a while ago that I not only acknowledge my narcissistic sense of superiority, but I actual feel more superior for having it, and I don't consider what I have to be a disorder. It's a strength which comes with weaknesses (which I mentioned in my last post ITT) that I have to minimise. All I have to put up with is occasional depressive episodes, which I've realised are a pattern of what the psychologist Dabrowski called positive disintegration. Essentially these episodes are psychological growing pains. The fact that I keep having them, according to Dabrowski's theory, means that I have more psychological growth potential than average and, if I have enough potential, I'll eventually reach a peak of personality development that many others never reach. Sounds pretty good to me, definitely worth a few bouts of depression. And yes I realise how narcissistic all that sounds, but I didn't come up with the theory.

[edit] I also have to put up with tall poppy syndrome. Personal development and self-improvement are practically an obsession of mine and people don't like the way my personality changes over time, usually because it changes in a way that is advantageous to me and not them (e.g. four years ago when I started building confidence, my closest friends stuck by me but some of the others stopped hanging out with me).

Last edited:

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not taken the test by I am sure I am a total narcissist.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 37 on that test! I am an ENTJ.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I got 15

TornadoWatch

Reaction score
0 (zero). Not sure why. Perhaps I'm just a pathological liar lol But I remeber taking this test a while back with the same result.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
23, I always thought I was narcisstic, I want to go to the psychologist so I can blablabla about ME allday I love that.

I hate gaming women, Im not interested in them, I have to listen to them the whole date, I hate listening to her crap I just want to get in her pants drop her off home so I can have a beer and a pizza in peace

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Most of the questions are not about being narcissistic or not, most of them are connected to self esteem and need of dominance.

Im sure most of afcs would have a perfect score to use to seek approval.
Possibly, but not all. I scored a zero on this test, but do not consider myself an afc at all. I fell in the middle with a lot of these questions. The answers that appear to be narcissistic are concrete answers that, to me, are hard to be definitive about.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Possibly, but not all. I scored a zero on this test, but do not consider myself an afc at all. I fell in the middle with a lot of these questions. The answers that appear to be narcissistic are concrete answers that, to me, are hard to be definitive about.
Oh stop being so negative