"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Do you have incel friends? How to motivate them?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
You won't be able to get hard with a toothless old lady or won't be able to get into the mood. If you are in Canada there are internet sites that list escort contacts. I don't have a fear of turning gay unless I commit fornication with a woman so I'm not really motivated to use any escort on that ground. You get all the motivation in the world to not be incel if gay guys are after you just to show them you are hetrosexual and to back the **** off. Luckily I don't have that problem. But that's natural motivation for you thought.
Be careful prostituation in Canada become illegal and you could easily go to jail for one night, you best bet to go to Cuba or other countries around that area.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Be careful prostituation in Canada become illegal and you could easily go to jail for one night, you best bet to go to Cuba or other countries around that area.
You do not know what you are talking about. Canada, especially in more progressive areas, do not enforce laws that are on the books like that. Selling sex is legal, buying sex is illegal, have an automatic legal defense of entrapment. The attitude of law enforcement or approach is it's easier to capture sinister actors (i.e. actual human trafficking) if the they don't intimidate buyers from coming forward and complaining about anything that doesn't look right. Only the U.S. has a reputation for loving to jail it's own people over nonsense like you are talking about. America has 25% of the world's prison population so I don't think there is a "jail" culture in Canada. If I visit the US and forgot my passport in the hotel and get stopped by the police, I could end up in jail over that. Whatever. You guys just like to jail people, don't project your toxic society on other sane countries.

I have looked online in the past and I would say there has noone been arrested for buying sex, except if the sex provider was a minor, but not simple adult prostitution that is online. Either case, I should not care if I visited a prostitute a day before the law changed and got a nasty nervous/demonic attack a day afterwards that would make me think twice. It turns out such fears were just in the mind and I should not have visited a prostitute one day before buying sex became illegal. (but then again, I may have never visited a prostitute period, it took a legal change to provide the motivation to pull the trigger or take the plunge). I guess only a sore nearcel would do something like what I did.
 
Last edited:
Top