Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you have a bf

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...i went to a new place to eat. Ordered food to go.
This one girl working there had the most cat like eyes...not green, not blue...kind of like those middle eastern/ afghan eyes that they just are different.
While folding napkins she would occasionally look at me...and make tiny small talk.

Anyway, food was delicious so I'm going back sometime soon...do i ask her if she has a bf?
Normally, i say to myself, never ask that because if she is willing to swing, it wouldn't matter her answer anyway.
Please help me stay the course and if you would agree that it's never a good thing to ask a stranger.
I'll just chip away calmly like I'm carving Michelangelo's David

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you never take the action and you will never know right?
But as @SW15 says don't do it in a direct fashion. She will tell you anyways if/if not she's interested when you make your move.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER ASK IF SHE HAS A BF. That is not your job. It's hers to tell you if she brings it up (most women don't bring this up to men they are interested in EVEN if they do have one... bitches always shopping).

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Make a move bro. Remember that wise saying of Rejection is better than regret. Keep us posted.